Aug

Roseanne for President!

On August 4th, 2011, Roseanne Barr announced her candidacy for President of the United States on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, declaring that she would not run as a Democrat or a Republican “because they both suck and they’re both a bunch of criminals.” She has since decided to seek the nomination of the Green Party of the United States. [UPDATE: Roseanne is now running as the Peace and Freedom Party candidate.]

On Day 1 of #OccupyWallStreet, September 17th, 2011, Roseanne became the first public figure to stand with the occupiers in downtown Manhattan’s Zuccotti Park, delivering a speech before the very first General Assembly.

If elected, Roseanne’s presidency will manifest world peace in less than one year! Learn more about Roseanne’s presidential campaign and find out how you can support real change at RoseanneForPresident2012.org

Comments

1. targeted individual in Washington State says:

You are exactly what this country needs! You’ve got my vote!

2. targeted individual in Washington State says:

To the future President Roseanne Barr,

You have my support and vote, both in the upcoming election and in any future endeavors. Your running gives hope to me and others like me. Thank you, Madame President to be!

3. robert conner says:

interesting after all this time you chose to block me from following you on twitter?.. it is rather startling as i’m not sure what exactly it was that would have prompted you do to that.. apparently your agenda is now excluding some of your more devoted fans.. we contributed to your campaign and were the first at the door to see you promote your presidency.. this all feels very wrong suddenly.. walled out of being able to follow your truth and common sense is quite a blow.. i feel that you have edited my style.. my awareness.. all that is truth to me apparently is not allowed in your realm.. oh well.. whatever.. it’s only twitter afterall.. best to you and your dynamic future @casaatreides

4. Andrew Mello says:

Remember when you were younger and you were hungry… the eye of the tiger? Your car accident gave you the ability to manifest your dreams – but you know this better than most through the experiences with your show… they own the world, and the only way to take back control from their cold hands is to wait until they die – a solution would be to change their children.

Rosie, look up vermin supreme, he is a friend of mine and his metaphors on the political system are brilliant.

I would love to help your campaign, and or discuss some ideas!

Don’t forget about the eye of the tiger…

and when all your dreams come true – what comes next?

Thoughts are like seeds; you must plant them and with patience… watch them bloom. It too bad our mortal forms only last for so long.

Day dreamers are the powerful ones, they can capture minds. Money is hollow, yet we live in a society where money is praised and the day dreams are crazy. Funny isn’t it?

Andrew

5. charles patty says:

I thought about running for prez ca. 1984 maybe. It was a stand up improv bit @ Mostly Magic NYC. Open mike night. I had a 3 piece grey fiorucci from 1976 a black aluminium brief case. I sat on the item and “splained I had just got in from Hollywood Improve where I had got a standing Ovation maybe because I drew # 1 and the other bit worked out & I had a thrift shop $7 classical I had found S.F. on the way down to la via grey hound to do a market re:search on the invention at that time pend. One can get way in trouble when the passengers want to hear stairways or some such, round about fresno they put every body onto another bus and me on another alone & isolate as a futurecast towards dept. insecure.
    Best of luck on breakages minimized from wherever towards a future peace, love and harmony, melody, rhythmish
    cWp – lppmp @ FB et al

6. Happy Mother’s Day, Roseanne. Thank you for your bravery and honesty.

7. Mama Roseanne. I hope you don’t mind if I call you that. You were a big part of my childhood with “Roseanne.” I am so happy to be watching, with my daughter, as you follow your path in Hawaii. I am looking forward to a new Golden Age for humanity also. I hope we are getting close. This krap is hard to take. Lets get this party started people!
    Heather

8. AlmostAnarchist says:

The site DOES look great!

Roseanne, your passion to save this country from the crooks currently in charge moves me, I wish you luck, hell I wish you more than luck, I am gonna make up my own naked interpretive pagan ritual dance and perform it nightly in my backyard when the moon is full.
    In the past few years I’ve become so pessimistic about pretty much everything though. I am stuck right here in middle America, and the wealth of stupidity, ignorance and intolerance is astounding. Seriously, I may as well be living in 1942. How sad is it that ppl care more about Don Draper and American Idol than the current shitstorm pouring down on us….Remember the Bill Hicks bit: “Go back to sleep America, here’s American Gladiators, watch this….” Still applies today. And I still miss Bill H….
    You have my vote Roseanne, seriously!!

9. good luck to you Matriot. The chinese astro book says, for the dragon, last month crappy, this month much better. June be careful, july very good.
    ‘cosmic forces are extremely powerful in 2012 and the best way to ride the dragon year, the most effective way to emerge stronger and healthier,happier and richer this year is to rely greatly on powerful cosmic guardians. And always wear symbols of victory! It is a year when wearing protective powerful mantras and symbols on the body, can mean the difference between sailing through the year safely or becoming some kind of victim. Protection and enhancers are important aids to ride the dragon in 2012. It is beneficial to learn subduing rituals that ward off bad luck vibes bringing violence, and to have powerful symbols of protection and enhancement in the home.
    Put on protective amulets that touch the energy vortexes of your throat, your heart and near to the navel where the ‘winds’ of the body’s channels converge.”

Love the new site too-

I am on the barr side.

12. Yes!!! And, LOVE the newly upgraded site. Very well done!