Jul

today’s meditation:

Obama, meet the 14th amendment!  Fourteenth, meet Obama!  Use the imperial powers of the presidency left to you under the patriot act by king george the W and nationalize everything right now, including the Fed itself and begin to print a new currency before the utter collapse of the USA!  Do it for the TROOPS, Obama!  Do it NOW!

corporations are depriving citizens of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, as well as due process of law!

Comments

1. Goddess PB Debs Keeler Dept of Human Rights says:

and STOP taxing bartering. Make your own money, value your self and get back to a community of common sense. Raise the BARR 2012

2. TO JACE: YES YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING—the dollar is going to be dumped and the amero or something like it instituted–my point is that each community that has a community credit union can begin RIGHT NOW to print their own currency–this will give us a bloodless solution to fight the right wing/capitalist/fundamentalist revolution that is destroying the whole world.

3. Lucifer Sam says:

I know right?! I sign every petition to legalize it every chance I get. We’ve definitely made a lot of progress by legalizing it as much as we can.

Congrats LS, Medi Maryjane is a fight worth living for… or a right worth defending! Eating the holy herb does wonders as well. Its not just a potent medicine, its a subculture in its own right. Pro Hemp, Pro- Cannabis, Pro-Earth Barr 2012

5. ‎”DESTAGFLATIONARY”, (cpyrt.2011) MY submission, …bitches, to TIME magazine, as the “new normal” “growth recession”ary name!
    THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS THE HOUSE OF CARDS RUNNING THE PONZI SCHEME ROSEANNEARCHY SPEAKS TO. ROSEANNE YOU SAID ABOLISH THE IRS, BUT IT IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND TREASURY UNDER IT THAT HAVE THE IRS. NO ALTERNATIVE, THEY MUST REFORMAT. THE FED IS A PRIVATE BANK OWNED BY 8/9% EUROPEANS ANYWAY. CERTIFICATES OF CREDIT FAILED IN ANCIENT CHINA! I GO WITH SEN. PAUL IN A RETURN TO A STANDARD BACKED BY PRECIOUS METAL.
    SINCE BRETTON WOODS 1941 WAS SCRAPPED, 1964 JOHNSON STOPPED ALL BUT SILVER HALF DOLLARS, THEN IN AUG. 1971 WE BECAME A TRUE DE-LEVERAGED FIAT MONEY UNDER ROCKEFELLER VIA NIXON. solid reserves not faith and credit. IT WORKED FOR THE ROMANS as the SOLIDUS…why not an AMERICUS?
    ME? I prefer Swiss money for now. But I do adhere to the Swedish model for Social Capitalism :) Meh, I suggest that there is a movement anyway, at some time, to bankrupt on the debt. Misfortunately, as it is apparent already, it usually takes a crisis to change. Too bad we cannot back something with bullshit any longer, being there really is a lot of it at the top.

6. OR you could just get a new blue gate!!!brilliant!

7. Lucifer Sam says:

Lol I’ll try to get around to those assignments Goddess!

8. Lucifer Sam says:

I believe in chi too… I not only performed a Kabbalistic mental connection to the Light, but also used my chi to reveal to humanity the power of ONE!

9. Lucifer Sam says:

Lol I just started smoking again after a year. I got my marijuana license yesterday!

10. Goddess PB Debs Keeler Dept of Human Rights says:

Im thinking you will be doing EVERYTHING while high for a while.

11. Obama won’t use it. He will do what Clinton did in his first term. Let the Republicans close down the gov’t (or at least get close) and let everyone know how uncooperative they are. He will then be reelected. That’s my prediction.

12. twistedmonkee says:

Sam,
    You are probably are aware of this already, the universal post is something I pratice everyday. It helps me to stay centered and focus on stuff that really matters. It squashes all the negative energy that enters you thru negative people and experiences, (obviously i forgot about it yesterday…haha!) Chi is the energy or life force that flows through every living being. Although people often believe that energy is personal, that it is separate from the energy of other living beings – chi energy is universal. Every person is connected to this energy, and is therefore connected to every other person. You should learn not to fear any sensations, thoughts, or feelings experienced in meditation. The idea is to be able to ground and center yourself, and from this position just allow and observe the experience. By doing this there is no limit to what we can learn about ourselves, why we think or act certain ways, the depth to which our body, mind, and spirit is connected, and our relationship to life and to others.
    i also highly believe that is possible to achieve this after you have gotten loaded, because it really is about YOU!! and you can also achieve that feeling by inhaling breathing 10 seconds and letting the negative energy out of your body, which would be exhaling that nice taste of some KGB! LOL!

Not to be judgemental, but I think meditation and energy work is best done with your FULL faculties.
    Try one time without being high and see if you can create that “feeling” with meditation alone.

14. twistedmonkee says:

The 14th amendment, it seems that they have forgotten about what that means….or are ignoring it! Wonder why? lol!

15. Lucifer Sam says:

Awesome, it whats he should do for us! This meditation rocks! Glad I’m doing it while high.