Jul

REPRINT FROM JULY 2 2011:

Obama, meet the 14th amendment!  Fourteenth, meet Obama!  Use the imperial powers of the presidency left to you under the patriot act by king george the W and nationalize everything right now, including the Fed itself and begin to print a new currency before the utter collapse of the USA!  Do it for the TROOPS, Obama!  Do it NOW!
 corporations are depriving citizens of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, as well as due process of law!
VOTE FOR ME I WILL FIX ALL THIS BULLSHIT IN A HEARTBEAT!  I KNOW HOW!  Barr/GOD 2012

Comments

1. Been a fan forever. Hell yeah I’d vote for you. Call me I’ll try & help you out on the campaign trail from PITTSBURGH PA.

2. barr/god 2012?
    Hey, I thought it was barr/taxpayers! lol

3. Hi! Roseanne! If you run for US President I thought up a slogan that you can use if you like it. Here goes:
    The US Government’s already a JOKE – Let Roseanne Barr make it a GOOD JOKE!
    Hope you like it! :o)

4. Roseanne,
    I have been working this idea (competitive candidacy for president of U.S.A.) for awhile now. If you want a sparring partner for sharpening your debating skills, consider contacting me, or someone who can offer a better competitive edge.
    My forum is linked to my username details, and I can cut and paste the link here too:

5. Kaylin Alida says:

hi roseanne, im going to be completely honest with you and i think if you became president i wouldnt have a clue what to expect… i know you say you know how to fix this stupid bullshit thats going on but i have to grow up in the future. i have to see all of these changes because im only 17. i dont know whats going to happen in the near future, but with my mother on disability, i dont know whats going to happen with us. we have to live month by month and we have to litterally save up pennies and dimes just to get something to drink in my house at the end of the month. i dont want to suffer anymore. but i have alot of respect for you and all i can say is that im hoping to have change, and if you can help the people like my family then i think youll be very successful. love kaylin :)

6. Hey dashus ;D christ! Well, hmmmm lol ….. i’m all over the net. Seems like i signed the link here. I don’t think I signed it thru Twitter, but maybe!
    I’m going to send you a PM thru forum.

I signed Petition and Debs said it doesn’t work-did u sign @Roseanne4Prez on twitter?-Love what you posted earlier in forum!!!

8. Brilliant writing & solutions Roseanne, as usual. (& on 2nd thought, I did sign the Roseanne Petition).

9. am going to vote for you

10. I don’t recall seeing a petition to nominate Roseanne. I’d like to sign it.

11. R – email or private message me your new address?

12. Kelly White says:

Well Fuck I just am freaking out at the possibilty that my all time Idol might actually read this shit, I have so many things I have dreamed of visiting with you that I don’t have a frigging clue where to begin!! I’ve been in Love with you since the first time I watched you on the Tonite show with Johnny Carson, You are the most Authentic Lady I have ever been fortunate enough to experience in my life time, God Bless you and your Precious Family, From one Mama to another!!

13. “Obama, meet the 14th amendment” I doubt Obama … Can I say Carter Passive now ? We are screwed .

14. I tried to sign your petition to become president, accidentally deleted my signature, and now it won’t let me sign again. I keep going back in, but getting error message. Bummer.

15. I tried to sign your petition to become president, accidentally deleted my signature, and now it won’t let me sign again. I keep going back in, but getting error message. Bummer.

16. marchingalone says:

Roseanne can I ask you a question… you are hillarious I give you that, but on the serious side do you do anything for single moms who are going gray possibly insane and stuck in a world of never ending bs… because this is me.. I am stuck and I have a son and I am STUCK…

17. marchingalone says:

18. Lucifer Sam says:

You should consider purchasing the NASDAQ someday Roseanne… I’m sure you can purchase veggies and fruits there too. If you show you help the stock of America you’d be able to speak to the Green community through increasing produce and possibly even your own Macadamia Nut Industry! I’m sure you can hire plenty of locals.

YES YES!!!. barr/GOD 2012 can get us out of this shithole and make us happy. she can help us feed our familys and ourself.
    VOTE PEOPLE VOTE NOW.