Jun

Salt Lake City Pride Parade!

roseanne slc pride.jpg

Comments

1. Thank you for taking the time to participate in Utah Pride. It was great to finally have the chance to see you and to hear you speak with such passion about something that affects so many of us. Thanks so much Roseanne!

2. Roseanne. I attended your speech the opening night of the festival at the park. You almost moved me to tears a couple of times with your passion, profound understanding of human rights and discrimination. Your anger is well channelled and I was moved!!
    I wonder if you would be interested in a cause I am working on. This is the link to my petition
    And this is the story that aired here is Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago.
    In other words Utah will protect their own married male molester of males but won’t protect two males who want to co-habitate.
    I know of two other cases like mine all with proof and or confessions(one made in court) and because of the time limit nothing can be done to prevent these molesters from doing this to someone else.

3. i did not get to do too much this time

4. PamelaSmilin25 says:

Roseanne, did you get the opportunity to visit City Creek Canyon?! ;-)
    Pamela

5. invigorating and moving.

6. Hey.. I also wanted to make u aware of an awesome Historian of GLBT Mormon history. He’s a friend of mine and went through some of the “reparative therapy” at BYU. Posting here cuz I couldn’t figure out how to email u.

7. I’m from Utah, live in Cali now. Wish I could’ve been there to see this! Odd going back to SLC?

8. You’re givin’ some serious Phyllis Diller there. I love it.

You look Completely Stunning!!-Thank You for all U have done and continue doing!!!

10. Commonwealth says:

My friend John called me ASAP to tell me he saw you! I just wanted to thank you for always supporting our community!

Hey that is whre you have been, i have missed you from here and twitter. Did anyone give you shit?. Did you feel safe? I have always wanted to vist Utah and learn abount you, but i am gay and want to feel safe.

12. joaby.boaby says:

I agree, Aqua is a great color for Roseanne!

13. tart_sprite says:

Oh and by the way your speech was great! It was moving just like your others. Roseanne, you rock!

14. tart_sprite says:

Completely gorgeous. You look great in the Aqua color.

15. Looks powerful!
    Best wishes

16. MiddleFingerGuy says:

You look stunning! I wish I could have been there. I am in the mid-west … no one comes here.
    Regards, John

17. TheGirlWho says:

Also – not sure if you read all these comments but I left one previously when you visited Salt Lake on your book tour for Roseannearchy… I’m a producer for the local FOX affiliate and felt like I was too fat and pregnant to come interview you. I should’ve sucked it up and gone, godammit! Biggest mistake ever. Anyway, thanks for tweeting out my Gay Pride Parade photos earlier, (I’m Monica) since I didn’t interview you I made damn sure I was front and center for the parade.

18. TheGirlWho says:

Roseanne kicked so much Utah ass this weekend. What a breath of fresh air. You were amazing. Here’s a link to your speech… although you can’t see you, you can hear you… and what you said was so rad. Thanks for everything.

19. Lucifer Sam says:

You are beautiful Roseanne, and reflect pride just so.

20. Thank you so much for coming to Utah, Roseanne!
    Just your very presence is inspirational and I am so happy that I had the pleasure to listen to you speak at the reception, and then at the festival. I appreciate everything you stand for.
    Thank you thank you thank you!

21. joaby.boaby says: