Apr

we’re all dead fucking meat:

Comments

1. I am scared!!! This place SUCKS!!!!! I wish I was born a long time ago before we started killing ourselves with all of this great technology.

2. http://nohoax.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&catid=1
    Interesting & positive. Of course we can thwart the plans of NWO. Have to get busy tho.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_b5W-xsQM&feature=player_embedded He was a CIA & government insider, on his way to becoming finance chairman for the next U.S. President. He finally woke up, when Ted Kennedy told him he wanted to sleep with his 14 year old daughter!

4. what we do is hard to take
    what we take is hard to do
    john trudell

5. http://www.2012theawakening.com/?p=4032 Drunk Pilot admits to Chemtrail Spraying

6. Maybe that dessert book title is too morbid. Some other ideas:
    Jesus is Coming, Let’s Party! Divine Desserts
    Celebrate Now!! Desserts from Planet Beauty.
    25 Proof! Hurricane Party Desserts
    365 Desserts to Celebrate the Rapture
    Chocolate Ascension
    Third Eye Pies!
    Noah’s Wife Heaven Sent Survival Desserts
    Dead Meat Fudge!
    LOL, sorry I’m getting carried away

7. oh ok, TY MoonShadow …. suppose my brain was tuning in & out while listening …. almost too much for me to take in!
    My diet is now all Chocolate & Desserts ;-> Fattening myself up for the kill. Maybe I should publish a ‘It’s Your Last Year? Let’s Party!!” Dessert book.

8. i cried seeing that video.
    being gassed on our own “free” land.
    we ARE dead meat.
    and not a single news station says jack shit about it.
    SATAN INC.’s stock value goes up each day.
    tippy, you always have good links, do you have anything about the true horror of this corexit situation?
    and why is this poor, poor soul saying they sprayed it from a bomber OVER A HOUSE?!

9. i’m so sorry this is not related to the nuclear disaster, but it’s related to the gulf disaster – this is a video from a woman who is DYING from the COREXIT nightmare that’s killing people in the gulf – i think she was a part of the clean up crew – she mentions a B52 bomber spraying it everywhere and even over a house!
    this was recently made and she’s desperately trying to show the world what’s really happening – i’ve not seen anything like this in my life – it’s true horror.

Actually, YOU take the credit. Leuren Moret from your 4/3/11 YouTube post referenced this site. At first, the video comes across as a bit “whacky”, but if you play the whole 1 hour video, most of what she states is FACT. Makes it even SCARIER!!!

11. Thanks Moon Shadow for the current map link!

13. Seeing as Obama is a big advocate for nuclear power (and that it was the first time he turned his back on his constituents when he was a Senator in Illinois), he’s got a tough road ahead of him if he wants some liberals – like me – to vote for him again. Environmental stuff is at the top of my agenda, and it’s why I wasn’t comfortable voting for him in the first place.

14. radiation info and more

15. and now milk in the USA is radioactive.
    you know.
    in those “safe” doses.

16. Another Scientist’s Perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1TcBAiHh5s Whacky? Feel like I’ve landed in a wierd dream & it’s called 2011. I’m celebrating the ‘end of the world’ by eating all the damn cake I want. Diet begins on January 1st 2013. ‘Party like it’s 1999’!

17. Tippy -Lite says:
  18. You are welcome. Yes, boron. As opposed to shredded newspapers and sawdust, I mean. Ugh.

Could be the “Ring Around the Rosy” for this generation!

Thanks for the link. That was definitely something NEW and well explained.
    He brings up boron again at the end, which Roseanne raised a week or so ago. Pull the TEPCO CEO out of his hospital bed and give him some sandals and a garbage bag (like the other workers), and he can personally disperse the boron in Reactor #1.
    Neutrons! Scary scary shit!

21. I wrote this on my trip to Disneyland Saturday (to tune of Reading Rainbow):
    Chemtrails in the sky
    Everyone’s gonna die!
    They’re in the air
    They’re everywhere
    They are chemtrails!
    Goverments won’t tell anything
    They’re in the sky
    We’re gonna die
    They are chemtrails!

22. Indeed. Have you seen this site yet?

23. >> all i think we can do is help each other ascend quickly and with compassion. <<
    yes, it is time for us to activate our dormant dna.

24. While I agree that we’re all basically screwed, I don’t think this is the article that proves it. Unless I’m missing something, the article says that “the increase in radiation levels in the rain water due to the events in Japan remain extremely small.”
    But yeah, screwed nonetheless, in ways we can’t even begin to measure or fathom.

Thank you for the quote. VERY beautiful. I agree about the clarity. I have always moved through the challenges of my darkest hours with great clarity, or at least that’s my intention. :)
    Some things you just think you will never recover from, but we still wake up every day… time passes.

26. urbanteach says:

Moon Shadow, my best of thought for you as you choose this path. It is often for me that in my darkest of hours that I often get my greatest clarity. It feels strange to have such an emotional response to a name and characters on a page but I had that reading your post. “It easy to steel your heart against acts of violence and hate but the simple act of kindness can unstich you.” Chris Abani’s words, not mine but so true.

The Girl Called Meat and Ljg agree hole-in-the- heartedly. We are and always have been Meat. What will our slow-kill timeline be now? Still believe in working with what we have left. Just came back from Pahoa Farmers Market weilding our firehorse exuberance! Wet, Rainy, but Irie vibes abounded. People are struggling, trying to make sense of wtf is going on. I see fear, in some, but crazy hope in others.
    “Its a hard world to get a break in, all the good things have been taken….wegotta get out of this place, if its the last thing we ever do, we gotta get out of this place, girl theres a better life, for me and you!”
    EBurdonandthe animals….
    Will keep up fight against the dying of the light….
    Barr 2012, Unity!

Yes, thank you for the video post Tip! I’ve been reading through all of the new threads posted today and it’s a real roller coaster of emotions.
    Roseanne wrote: “All i think we can do is help each other ascend quickly and with compassion.” Very sad, but very beautiful.
    I meditate more since finding this site, and cannot thank you enough. Just when I thought I may be facing an “institution”, I have found a new guided, supportive group.
    I meditate daily now to prepare and choose my next path with pure intentions.

29. Tick, tick, tock it’s a quarter till two – Somedays it seems so unreal.

30. ive been thinking and saying it since chernobyl. time ticks away. all i think we can do is help each other ascend quickly and with compassion.

31. Thanks for (once again) being unafraid to say what many (but not enough of us) are thinking. The man and I have been monitoring things since we got back to Calif. from Hi. We return for good in less than a month. As a realist, I can’t help but think that no place is a safe haven from the gargantuan mistake that too few are thinking or talking about. Fuck! about sums it up. Followed by a deep, sad sigh.

32. Tippy -Lite says:

i know, that come to me from Bridget at Arizona Sky Watch…..thanks dear Bridget,
    yes, it is all so scary….
    maybe this sums it