Apr

i do not need your money or your support to win the presidency:

all i need is your vote, in secret, private.  write my name in with a pencil.  i will not lie to you or steal from you.  I will do as God leads me to do for peace and prosperity and the end to the rule of the satanic hordes of pedos and criminals and war profiteers, and woman haters.

Comments

1. So, I haven’t read all the following comments, but I am more than willing to write you in. I will tell you why…
    A number of years ago (I believe 2002 or 2003), HBO was trying to find a person that they could run for president in 2012. I don’t know if you remember that or not, but I guess that doesn’t matter. I decided that would be for me! I could totally be president in 2012 because a woman should be, and by that time I would be 36. So, I filled out the application and wrote an essay on why I would make an excellent candidate for president.
    Well, the reasons I gave where that I was very much like you. I had read one of your books at that time, loved Roseanne (still do, it’s my favorite), I find we have similar attitudes and opinions, and I think you are an overall great role model. So, I wrote about that.
    Well, I got a call back. I couldn’t believe it! The guy I talked to pretty much up front asked me what about me thinks I am similar to you. I let him know. Then he asked me if I think Roseanne (and by me) would make a good president. Well, that explanation went on for about 15 minutes. I don’t remember if he said much. But, I was well informed on the subject oh why either of us would make a good president. You know, the whole strong women from rough beginnings who speak their mind, are educated by their education (I have, however, gone on to get my masters), not afraid to speak their mind, and not blind to injustices. I also threw in that a woman with a big ass needs to be in charge of something.
    Needless to say, I didn’t get a call back. I’m sure HBO scrapped the idea. But, they could have at least told me I was too much for them. I will say, that the speech I gave that guy went on to make an excellent paper in my undergrad!
    So, I have followed you for many years since that phone call. I still think you are far smarter than people give you credit for. I still believe you have a wonderful set of values. And if anyone could shut up the likes of the tea bagging, Republicanites, it is you!
    So, in a really long winded way, I’m just saying, I would write you in!

2. I am confused not sure what the comments are about “our vote or her hiring.” Are we trying to barter with her or do we really think that she has what it takes? I think you are a bright lady and would love to see you actually run, Trump is a walking disaster and too full of himself. With that said I am prod to be an American I would not want to live any where else. Do I think we need a change yes, we do, but kind of a change? Roseanne don’t let any force you to explain about the hiring process most people are aware that it is completely out of your control.

3. Can we still do write in’s if the voting system is now electronic?

4. Lucifer Sam says:

Great Opinion Ladyjane Green! I couldn’t agree more about needing comic relief in this country. Roseanne 2012!

C Mckinney stands alone in a swirling sea of corruption and satanic sexpolitics. Why cant those corrupt bastards who are truly responsible be replaced? Ljg wishes that there was more accurate representation for the other 90-99% of us, those outside the economic elite. Could we the people even fathom an actual representation of the U.S. populace? Cynthia Mckinney seems to be it. Im also a fan of Mass. Senator Barney Frank, one big gay thorn in the ass of the “man”. Having R. Barr in the office of prez would level the playing field. And How!.Shes Not a Liar, or a Theif! And finally a sense of Humor in the Oval Office! Cuz we sure could use some comedic relief here!
    We the peeps are being lied to on a day to day basis. The Feudal Lords who run this fiefdom care little for the ” common human”.Who knew Obama was the poster boy for “safe” nuclear power? Wouldnt any sane person think to pursue solar energy for all, in light of recent disasters? The idea of nukes being a clean healthy alternative to fossil fuels sickens me. The world is turned upside down. Id tear my own hair out in frustration, but no need. The ambient radiation from Fukushima is taking care of that. Nukes are not sustainable! Oh to wake a Mindcontrolled nation from its sexprogramming, for long enough to kiss its own arse goodbye. Our (se)lected officials are not acting on the amerikkkan peoples behalf. this one global
    government agenda is happening before our eyes. Welcome to the United States of Chi-merica….LJG is sorry for thread ramblin,been readin Cathy O’Briens book, Trance- formation America and im a tad pissed off.. Let righteous rage stoke our creative fires. Time to write the catchy war camp dittys and dirges of to-morrow…..

oops… wrong link posted. This is the article about the new Louisiana law trying to make ALL ABORTION ILLEGAL!!

Great article, and quite a way to “go out on top”. The ending poem is the best part.
    And we can hold all these fucktards responsible for the fascist supreme court that is now set to dismantle Roe v Wade and oh so much more…
    Feticide?!?!?!?! WTF!! A new Louisiana law making ALL ABORTION ILLEGAL! http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2011/snapshots/4.html
    BARR 2012!! I’LL FIX THAT SHIT!

8. Tippy -Lite says:

Only one member of Congress can be excused from this list, and that’s Cynthia Mckinney, who has never been bought.
    She is a very rare individual, and the only one with enough intergrity to get my vote again. ~Tippy
    APFN545 vs 300,000,000 PEOPLE…CHARLEY REESE’S FINAL COLUMN …Mon Apr 25, 2011 20:3472.201.39.41
    Thursday, April 14, 2011
    CHARLEY REESE’S FINAL COLUMN … ORLANDO SENTINEL! 545 vs 300,000,000 PEOPLE
    A very interesting column.. COMPLETELY NEUTRAL
    Be sure to Read the Poem at the end.
    Charley Reese’s final column for the Orlando Sentinel … He has been a journalist for 49 years. He is retiring and this is HIS LAST COLUMN. Be sure to read the Tax List at the end.
    This is about as clear and easy to understand as it can be. The article below is completely neutral, neither anti-republican or democrat. Charlie Reese, a retired reporter for the Orlando Sentinel, has hit the nail directly on the head, defining clearly who it is that in the final analysis must assume responsibility for the judgments made that impact each one of us every day. It’s a short but good read. Worth the time. Worth remembering!
    545 vs. 300,000,000 People
    -By Charlie Reese
    Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
    Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
    Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
    You and I don’t propose a federal budget. The President does.
    You and I don’t have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
    You and I don’t write the tax code, Congress does.
    You and I don’t set fiscal policy, Congress does.
    You and I don’t control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.
    I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don’t care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator’s responsibility to determine how he votes.
    Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
    What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
    The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House? John Boehner. He is the leader of the majority party. He and fellow House members, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.
    It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted — by present facts — of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can’t think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
    If the tax code is unfair, it’s because they want it unfair.
    If the budget is in the red, it’s because they want it in the red.
    If the Army & Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan it’s because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan …
    If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it’s because they want it that way.
    There are no insoluble government problems.
    Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power. Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like “the economy,” “inflation,” or “politics” that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.
    Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.
    They, and they alone, have the power.
    They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.
    Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees…
    We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!
    Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

9. Lucifer Sam says:

I believe it! You’re the VOICE, We’re the VOTE. We can only spread the word. You know what you’re doing more so than anyone else.

Yes i know that now but did not know that when i tried working there. I think it was your son Jake who told me. It was also before i had my own company which is small now but hopefully we will grow. Thanks

11. Roseanne
    Search it here on your website or did you mean to post a link for me to look at? I will take a look at your website… I do have to say that religion is such a farce and the ultimate truth is that GOD is everything that exists on this planet and the whole universe! EVERYYTHING THAT EXISTS IS GOD! We are all GOD! GOD is every little thing from a molecule to a human and to a thought and INFINATE! FEAR and Religion has Fucked it all up! ( Ican say “Fuck” because my God would like the impact of the word in a time like this! LOL I could go on for hours! There are other ways to manipulate the world but if you KNOW who you are then I just say WATCH the movie ;) (My smiley face has nothing to do with you know who but is symbolic in so many ways! :) THERE! I got it out and thank you for allowing me to vent! :)

I think you should help people get jobs at Full Moon High Tide. People in media looking for jobs like myself, and if i could travel i would be interested in working there. You may still my resume from where i tryed working there before.

Roseanne,
    I know you can not make 3 ball hire but whay don,t you help people get jobs at Full Moon High Tide? Ihave tried getting a job there before i found it was family owned and i could not travel. Why don,t you or your son Jake hire peoole thete? Don,t you have power there.

14. Roseanne
    I just want to let you know that the CIA is run by the Freemason’s(Illuminati) of which Cathy O’brien refers to in her speech on your website. Cathy O’Brien is standing directly in front of the “ALL Seeing EYE” symbol. There are 3 directly behind her…?
    Your thoughts?

15. Are you gonna reply to my comment?
    Rosanne–
    You are Fantastic!!! I just want to know if you are familiar with the Illuminati, being in show biz and the public eye? (Illuminati’s Favorite Symbol) I have done a little bit of research and it is a little scary to realize that our own government is a bunch of Mind Controlled Puppets! Is it a bunch of bullshit that they exist or are they really using the “Entertainment Industry” for population control and manipulation?

16. Rosanne thank you for the response. It was not my intention to bad mouth you just to make you aware. Many of us sent in our resume and recieved no response.I know how production companies work it’s all about hiring people you know even if it costs more than a qualified local. We have delt with this since I got in the industry but it doesn’t make it right.I appreciate that your intentions were to hire locals it just didn’t happen again thank you for your time and concern.Aloha Rob

17. Robert
    Would you even think to hire someone without knowledge of their past work history? You might as well hire a perfect stranger to hold your bag of GOLD while you went in to the grocery store to get a few things! LOL

18. Robert
    You need to lower your bids even if you earn nothing for the first couple “Jobs”, Prove yourself and integrity so you retain clients. You will flourish from then on by referrals! Chin up :)

19. Hi, Roseanne,
    As a registered voter, I’m curious about how you intend to implement the changes you’ve suggested under various topics on this blog. Above, you state that your hands are basically tied in regards to hiring people in the community where you are filming. Don’t you suppose that you would experience similar roadblocks in politics? How would you break down those barriers if you are unable to do so on a smaller scale? You aren’t able to affect how your production crews are hired, but you think you will be able to change how congress works?
    To give you a concrete example of how this might play out on a larger scale: What would you do to keep American jobs from being “exported” to other countries?
    BTW, interesting to me that you comment on the commute time from Puna. Isn’t it an indication of how badly these local jobs are needed if someone is willing to drive so far?

20. Rosanne–

21. Robert: Although I appreciate your spirit, we all have to move away from this Us vs. Them bullshit – even the Kamai’ina vs. Mainlander attitude. So you lost on a bid? It sucks – I know that. But seeing that bitterness seep over onto a message board intended in part to elevate us as individuals is especially horrifying.

Sorry, not sure why that posted as a reply to Diane. meant as a general comment.

There’s got to be a way to tie in w/ a show like Colbert with a wide viewing audience. Your voice needs to be heard and more effective with a larger platform. When’s your new set to air? Heard it was Fall.
    BARR 2012 I’LL FIX THAT SHIT!
    Sponsored by the CHURCH OF COMMON SENSE! Kill the killers!

24. Will you treat your campaign like your production company? Instead of hiring local professionals you bring your whole crew from The mainland. How is that taking care of the people?I just wonder why you even asked for resumes it’s not right . We are a small film crew on the Big Island who not only work together but party together and help each other when in need. I hope in the future you can use the local resources around you not import them. Aloha. Rob

25. You have my vote lady. It’s all I have to offer cause I’ve been one of the working poor for a long time. Working my ass off just to keep my head above water. This should not be the American way. Go Roseanne Go!

26. DJ Tenn. nYc says:

I have written in your name on election day at least twice already .
    I voted for you for mayor of NYC and Gov. for NY State
    an avalanche starts with a snowflake
    xo

27. i believe u will help many people see the truth.. i am looking forward to seeing u debate the other candidates.. peace is the only way..along with a simpler way of life