Apr

ashton kucher/demi moore-

Instead of risking that your dollar ends up in the pockets of ashton K.’s and demi moore’s handlers (as in ‘raising malawi’)–you can give to an existing organization that has actually been at the tip of the spear in this fight for child sex slave rights–for more than 20years, CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT–headed by my dear friend, Dr. Lois Lee.  Kaballists should have NOTHING to do with money or fundraising–that defeats the entire purpose of kaballah.  it is above the money systems–G-d does not need money, and neither do i.  I will serve as president unpaid, and I will outlaw lobbying as a tax deductible venture.  think about what that means, america…i can save our country from being owned by the goddamned Chinese.

Comments

1. I can’t stand it when people start a new organization when a perfectly good one is already up and running to help. It just adds to the money that is used up just keeping the separate organizations up and running instead of getting that money to those who really need it.

2. where is that posted? I love dr lee–she has saved so many kids from pimps.

3. Hi There!!! I just read Lois’s post regarding your donations!! Lee Ann, who helped start Children of the Night, was a friend of mine back in the early to mid 70′s….We were “Boulevard Runaways”…Yep, Hollywood Blvd. There was one incident that still stands out in my mind & that was when a few other friends & I went to get LeeAnn out of a motel after her pimp had beaten the living crap out of her…I had a friend named Carol who ended in tiny pieces at the bottom of a dumpster. Alot of people view child prostitution here in the USA as something these kids like doing, something they enjoy, their lifelong dream!! IT”S NOT!!! Thanks Roseanne for helping Lois continue to help those kids out there. I’ve always been a fan, but now I’m an even bigger one!!!! Take good care!!!

Hey i want to clear something i said . Roseanne i never told you in person, i told you on the blog abount being raped so you should know i was sick before i started to meditate. Also whay did you ask me that qustion?. I do not care that you asked, i just want to know if their was a reason.
    C. Michael Ward

Hey i want to clear something i said . Roseanne i never told you in perosn i told right here on the blog abount being raped so you should know i was sick before i started to meditate. Also whay did you ask me that qustion?. I do not care that you asked, i just want to know if their was a reason.
    C. Michael Ward

Well i have told you personally that i was abused and Had DID but meditation has helped me that. And it helps me with ADD. I hate germs and i wear gloves. Is that what your asking?. Are you asking me if i am have any disorders?.

7. are you disabled, emotionally?

Well i look every day for jobs in my line of work in fact i just applied for a job at a radio station. So yes i need a job and yes i am strting to be able to find one whre i live in ohio. But everyone needs help with money for rent and gas every now and then don,t you think?. I am not a moocher always asking for money, i just ask when i need some and i do not ask every day. My life Partner has a job and helps me as well. Thanks for asking.

9. i think you need to get a job! can you find a job where you live?

I have haerd a lot abount Children of the night and i think what they do is waht needs to be done. I say kudos to people who back children of the night up they are fake phoney,s. I am a kabalists and i do not ask peple for money unless it is family and i need gas money, and i do that only bechuse i am out of work and need help with paying rent and gas for my Jeep. Is it ok to ask Family for money?

11. BarbaraLightgiver says:

Aren’t Demi and Ashton Kabalists? lol
    Ashton is a bigot.

12. kabalists and money and fame do not mix.

13. Lucifer Sam says:

I agree that Children of The Night is a more founded group in destroying the child slavery. However, I believe that star power plays a huge role in spreading the word about other programs such as DNA. Yes, these to programs have the same goals, but coming together or working for the same cause is the primary goal. Remember, as Kabbalists we are all working together for the same cause… the views, or timing, or even the ideas for the program may be different, but if we solve the problem, it was all worth it.

14. Tippy -Lite says:

Damn straight. Many of our own Children here in the States end up in Hollywood, on Hollywood BLVD, trying to become the next “Ashton” or “Demi”…..
    Children who’ve been already victimized by bad home lives who become perfect targets for pimps—
    Pimps who further exploit…….
    Dr. Lois Lee actually goes out helps children, not just “bring awareness”.
    Your donations definitely would go further with her foundation

15. Dear Roseanne,
    I found your blog a while ago because I saw you on Oprah. Since that time, I feel compelled to make a connection and I don’t know why. I don’t know a lot about you except I’ve seen all your shows. I looked a bunch of stuff up because of your words. Now I know about Mary Daly, 13 Grandmothers, and meditation. Every time I look on here, I find more.
    Chilren of the Night is a worthy organization. I worked closely with them about 8 months ago and watched a teenage boy’s life saved.
    I’m sure you’re bombarded with people in your space all the time, but I just wanted to thank you for the wake up.