Feb

prophet bob marley, wrote:

One Love, One Heart

Let’s get together and feel all right

Hear the children crying (One Love)

Hear the children crying (One Heart)

Sayin’ give thanks and praise to the Lord and we will feel all right

Sayin’ let’s get together and feel all right

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One
Love)

There is one question I’d really like to ask (One
Heart)

Is there a place for the hopeless sinner

Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

Believe me

One Love, One Heart

Let’s get together and feel all right

As it was in the beginning (One Love)

So shall it be in the end (One Heart)

Give thanks and praise to the Lord and we will
feel all right

One more thing

Let’s get together to fight this Holy Armaged-eon
(One Love)

So when the Man comes there will be no no doom
(One Song)

Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner

There ain’t no hiding place from the Father of
Creation

Sayin’ One Love, One Heart

Let’s get together and feel all right

I’m pleading to mankind (One Love)

Oh Lord (One Heart)

Give thanks and praise to the Lord and we will
feel all right

Let’s get together and feel all right

Comments

1. where can i learn more about Rosanne homesteading adventures… i saw a clip in a daytime talk show…
    one love journey b

i love this song and all songs by bob marly, my fave is 3 little birds. my boyfriend says he is nopt a jew but a resta we have a family friend who works with him.

3. thank you, bob, for your genius

Is that like south parks towlie? im more of a “mimsey” type myself, so i hear. Bob Marley still stands as the universal soundtrack for Unity. This enlightened music brings together all lovers of Freedom. I love singing the mighty words of The Musical Prophet of Jamaica! No matter i haole(white), so was Bob, half that was. might account for his less than legendary dancing prowess….lolz just kidding, We all love Bob Marley here, its almost a requirement for resident status….

Always Loved it,Always Will! thx!

Let’s LIGHT!

7. wanna get high?

8. Bless!

Love Bob and lyrics-lil wayne better start running now to somewhere that doesn’t really exist or else.

10. Good for you Momma Barr!! Just make sure TMZ is there so it’ll humiliate him and we can all see it! lol

11. Gotta love some Bob! The best time I had in my party days, I hung out with Bob Marley’s sons at a concert….best time and the best green….EVER!!

12. i heard it and I will beat lil wayne’s ass if and when I see him in la or in ny. word.

13. Beautiful poem about love, Roseanne.
    I had intentions of asking how you were going to teach love as there is way too much hate in the world. Most people prefer to keep each other down and wish the worse on others.

yeah Tipi,it’s always 4:20 o;clock some where__Like your change and thx for link as usual!

15. Roseanne,
    I’m sure this is kind of controversial but I’ve been kind of curious to get your opinion on this. What is your opinion on Lil Wayne making mention to your son in his song “We Be Steady Mobbin” where he says “these niggas be softer then Roseanne’s son”??

16. Idk, I remember seeing Roseanne and Oprah arm wrestling and regardless of where Oprah’s hand was I thought Oprah was pretty funny and had game… no offense Roseanne.
    In a cage match tho Roseanne would for sure dominate, hands down. hahaha

17. Hey, it’s 4:20!

18. Roseanne is sure more fun the Oprah.
    Remember when I was on her show for my book “1000 little fibers?”
    She and all the other “lame-stream” media sure wasn’t very nice to me…..

19. “Now here a blog heading with some real ‘thread’ man”…
    ((((exhale)))))