Jan

Roseanne on “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”

Comments

1. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to answer my question Roseanne, your advice makes sense & you caring enough to give it means more than you’ll know. Thank you.

2. one thing that helps is getting connected to other people in order to help them–serving people and helping them combined with meditation (finding the mind’s sweet spot) helps correct depression. try it on a small level–just by giving your change to a homeless person in need and engaging them in one minutes worth of discussion about solutions for world problems. we are mentally equipped with the stuff that fixes ourselves, if we just connect to it.

3. Roseanne have you ever been so lost that you wanted to end your life? If so HOW did you stay strong enough not to go through with it?

4. Jason Bagshaw says:

Nice show.

5. I didnt know u met Madonna read it in your book.
    shoulda figured tho.
    Was she glamed out or did she look like beetlejuice lol thats what marky mark said.
    just proves my pointt Image is so diff than realityy.. dab a lil bit of make up and we good to go.
    Anyway i always saw beyond the illusion.
    I have lost my illusions what i want is an xxplanation

Hey Donkey man you would love the Big Island…. check out those Kona Donkeys! Seeing the Matriot on tv, knowing the Roseannearchy message is spreading…… People all over the world are reading and thinking about Mary Daly in Roseannearchy! And one message spreads another…. this is a very cool “byproduct” of an awesome combination of womyn we admire. Thanks for the great reading and read!

7. It was Landfords brush w xxtreme glamour what can i say. Sandra was funny in that episode too. Lol Can u worship me laterrr.
    Ugh glamOUr the bain of my xxistence.
    Im recovering tho

8. I just loved the writing on the episode w cousin Ronnie. I still remember that line about dulcid toness.
    Plus i saw Joan at a book signing.
    Fearless women gotta love em..

9. I’m with you – who knows what people have been doing with their hands….I love Craig Ferguson out of all the late night dudes. Love the gloves – kind of a Diane Keaton thing.

10. Loved the interview, could listen to Roseanne’s World View Daily, and wish more people did, and then maybe there would be more mirth and less hate in the world.
    proscuitto…i can see it. be one with the ham.
    book great.
    book signing in Denver may not have “changed my life”, but thanks to Ms.Barr and all the roseannearchists who shared themselves and their hearts and minds just sitting in line before and after the signing…

11. hopevsreality says:

Sorry for the double posting…the first attempt errored out saying it was unable to process request…so I submitted again and low and behold…..POSTED TWICE!
    DAMN!!! I hate it when that happens…makes it look like I am desperate for attention…………….

12. hopevsreality says:

I loved seeing you on Craig Fergasen last night. I love that you have embraced your grey hair, you looked FABULOUS! In 2008, when the economy forced me into “retirement” after many many years at my career, I decided to stop dying my greys and embrace who I am at 56 years old. If “they” don’t like my hair or my weight….F@^K EM!!!
    I have always admired you…especially for having the “balls” to talk about the things most people were thinking about but would never say. Especially women’s issues and viewpoints. When your segment on Craig was over, I immediatley downloaded the ebook version of Roseannearchy and stayed up until 5am reading. I am loving the book….I see alot of myself in you…though not jewish…I grew up in Utah…as a jackmorman in a staunch mormon lineage…thank GOD my parents had enough sense to let us make our own decission about religion when we were old enough to know the differences.
    I could go on and on about the similarities in our paths, but this is not about me ;).
    I adore you and your honesty and look forward to being a part of your web community.
    You rock, at any age and I am not sure your assumptions are correct that your come back will happen after your dead!!
    I think you will realize a come back long before that happens….maybe your fans should take to facebook and get you on Saturday Night Live….it worked for Betty White and quite frankly SNL could use a good shot in the arm of some real talent :)

13. hopevsreality says:

Thanks Dan Kelly for posting late late show video-i was concerned i might not get to see it,and i have not yet watched it all,but i will! i saw Roseanne on the Talk and she looked and what she said-WONDERFUL!

15. OOOOh Rosanne I lovelove LOVEEEE your glasses!!!!! Please please pleaseee tell me where you got them!!

16. Craigs funny It workeddd Go Roseanne!! umm u said it yourself theres a lil salaciousness to the book selln.
    No reference to JOan coliins?? COulda done a chaptrr sold it to ALL… DA Gaysss.

17. I love Craig Ferguson. He’s adorable and smart and witty. And respectful, which I love.

18. UNVANECESSARY says:

Prosciutto! hahaha this made my day. Way to hoe down your own farm, lady! My mom lives on the big island and works hard to keep her portion of the rainforest in beautiful tip top shape~whaddalife!

19. I didn’t know you could make a deal with the Devil to be famous at twelve. When I was eleven, I use to bet the devil I could beat the school bus down the hill after it dropped me off. I’d jump off the bus and run like hell. If I won, the devil would live me alone, and if the devil won? Well, I think he won a few times. That explains a lot.

20. I LOVE IT!!! Roseanne, you are absolutely my favorite person in the world!

21. Craig’s not really my cup of tea but you really held your own and were just at your best , funny , quick witted and looking great!