Jan

Paula’s new show is darling and a hit!

paula abdul with roseannearchy bookl.jpg

I LOVE HOW SHE IS HELPING ME PROMOTE MY BOOK, “ROSEANNEARCHY”  THANKS PAULA AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HUGE NEW SHOW “LIVE TO DANCE” ON CBS!!!

Comments

1. restoringthegoddess says:

Hi Roseanne I’ve been a fan for many years! I’m going to buy your book. I love how you are getting the message out about the divine feminine! I’m not sure of what your personal religious beliefs are, but this is what I know: If the world worshipped caring sweet Mother Isis (She is real and has made my life better) there would be world peace instead of the mad patriarchal God war society we live in! Let’s put women back in power to save Mother Earth!

i have not seen paula,s show yet, been watching you rosie. but i look forward to wwatching it next week. love the pic.

like the bigger picture i could not help to see in the Abby interview!this type of planning goes back to when this woman of a certain was about three or before that! IMO and some other things!-the real down and dirty facts,we are now aware of.

i think there is more to this than just comparison here-Way More!

5. Shure I can’t believe you are comparing Bush to Obama. You need to find your head not scratch it.

6. excusethemessbutwelivehere says:

I saw you at the Columbus Circle Borders tonight and you were so amazing! I was so very “star struck” during the signing but you really inspire me to keep writing and PUSH myself! Thanks so much for the great experience! -Brittany

7. Roseanne, I am one of your biggest fans and I have wanted to meet you for a really long time. Are you doing a book tour for Roseannearchy???

8. Paula Abdul is great. I bet american idol regrets letting her go!! The show is not the same. Their loss….

i Love SOUL-utions and paula look really cool holding ROSEANNEARCHY! My you looked so Good and make such Common Sense on Regis and of course evrywhere you go! ahh that TN is nasty trash talkin fool,isn’t he.-this is the reason i have avoided ever wathching-cooper makes it twice,but only because Roseanne was there speaking the TRUTH nd kicking w/ it!

10. SOUL-utions….as Cathy O always said…

11. sp sole=solve.

12. I saw you on Anderson Cooper last night. I thought it was a great idea when you said:
    “We should replace everybody in government with grandmothers becasue they know how to sole problems.”
    Although I was scratching my head when you argued in favour of Obama. As far as I understand it, he is even worse than Bush considering what he has done so far (or what he hasn’t done).