Nov

when you feel depleted in conversation

that means that someone is stealing your energy.  vampires do that.  When you feel heard and understood by another, you feel positive. Transmitting and receiving are two energies of Light.

Vampires have no reflection–they cannot receive or process information that is not about them.

Comments

my family does this to me every day how do you stop them in a nice way?.

2. MissRedhead23 says:

thanks for the rss feed for roseanne world’s blog-i’ve updated it just now. see, some people listen! maybe it’s the participants of this blog who listen more than others. michael: i wrote to my state senator today requesting that she votes “NO” on this bill; I think that’s what we all have to do, before tonight @ 4 pm EST.

3. not too many people are going to wade through this long long rant. try to make it more concise please, to help others thanks

4. the problem in america is that no one listens. they all just rant. when you respond, they don’t hear you.

5. When I was a 19 year old,(1979) I had already worked for McDonald’s (McCopCo) for several years, and had been made a Manager when I could legally do so at 18. For anyone who does not know it, McDonalds does a great job of “growing” their managers,… meaning that they take a young, motivated soul,… and they take advantage of their drive, youth and enthisuaism.
    In return, if you paid attention, you received a wondeful business education and learned amawful lot about communicating.
    I’ll never forget sitting in a bar with my boss,(we drank a lot for Mickie-D’s back in the day)..and my boss
    had just given me en exceptional performance review that I was celebrating,…….in the middle of our drunken foray,….my boss and another guy, who ended up my future brother-in-law…..they both thell me that I don’t know how to listen!..
    What I told them!….Sure I knew how to listen, was intently paying attenion, I heard everything they had said, and,..I was already formulating my response to their quiestion, comment or screed,….hell I was so smart I could finish their sentence for them because I did listen to them and was ready to respond!
    Well,…..as you may have surmised,….I wasn’t really listening,….I was competing,……..and if I just showed the person I was “listening” to,….if I could show them how smart I was,..I would win!….it was in that moment when I understood what they meant,…..and I learned the difference between active listening, and phony listening
    …again, this skill of simply shutting my mouth, focusing on the other person, nodding my head and making eye contact,….when I learned to do those things, I became much more aware of what others are saying and the
    philosophical viewpoint that drives their behavoir.
    I learned to shut up, count to ten, and then respond,.. after I considerd the other person’s words, body language, tone and pace,…….if you learn to do so and identify the ego-state they are operating from that moment, Parental, Child or Adult,……your response to them will be much more effective.
    I tatoo’d this on my back, just so I would remember to shut up and listen……..
    “Seek first to understand, then to be understood”
    Regards,
    O’Guillory

6. do you have heirloom seeds?

7. Senate Bill S 510 Food Safety Modernization Act vote imminent: Would outlaw gardening and saving seeds
    Mike Adams
    Natural News
    Nov 16, 2010
    Senate Bill 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act, has been called “the most dangerous bill in the history of the United States of America.” It would grant the U.S. government new authority over the public’s right to grow, trade and transport any foods. This would give Big brother the power to regulate the tomato plants in your backyard. It would grant them the power to arrest and imprison people selling cucumbers at farmer’s markets. It would criminalize the transporting of organic produce if you don’t comply with the authoritarian rules of the federal government.
    “It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one’s choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God.” – Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower (http://shivchopra.com/?page_id=2)
    This tyrannical law puts all food production (yes, even food produced in your own garden) under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security. Yep — the very same people running the TSA and its naked body scanner / passenger groping programs.
    This law would also give the U.S. government the power to arrest any backyard food producer as a felon (a “smuggler”) for merely growing lettuce and selling it at a local farmer’s market.
    It also sells out U.S. sovereignty over our own food supply by ceding to the authority of both the World Trade Organization (WTO) and Codex Alimentarius.
    It would criminalize seed saving (http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/20…), turning backyard gardeners who save heirloom seeds into common criminals. This is obviously designed to give corporations like Monsanto a monopoly over seeds.
    It would create an unreasonable paperwork burden that would put small food producers out of business, resulting in more power over the food supply shifting to large multinational corporations.
    I encourage you to read more about this dangerous bill at the Food Freedom blog on WordPress: http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/20…
    Watch this excellent video on NaturalNews.TV which explains S.510 in more detail:
    Having A Supply Of Healthy Foods That Last Just Makes Sense (AD)
    Senate Bill S 510 Food Safety Modernization Act vote imminent: Would outlaw gardening and saving seeds 140410banner4
    Take action now or lose your right to grow your own food
    Sign this petition at Citizens for Health:
    Do it today! This is really important.
    In addition, the Cornucopia Institute recently sent out an urgent call-to-action email containing the following information: (http://www.cornucopia.org/2010/11/a…)
    How to protest Senate Bill 510
    1) Go to Congress.org and type in your zip code in the box in the upper right hand corner.
    2) Click on your Senator’s name, and then on the contact tab for their phone number. You can also call the Capitol Switchboard and ask to be directly connected to your Senator’s office: 202-224-3121.
    3) Once connected ask to speak to the legislative staff person responsible for agriculture. If they are unavailable leave a voice mail message. Be sure to include your name and phone number.
    Give them this message in support of the “Tester Amendment” which would exempt small farms from S.510:
    “I am a constituent of Senator___________. I ask that he/she support the Tester Amendment to the food safety bill. The Tester Amendment will exempt the safest, small, owner-operator farms and food facilities and farmers who direct market their products to consumers, stores or restaurants. Food safety legislation should not create inappropriate and costly regulatory barriers to family farms and the growing healthy food movement in the drive to crack down on corporate bad actors. Please support the Tester Amendment and market opportunities for small and mid-sized family farms, and small food processing facilities.”
    You may also wish to explain that you oppose the Food Safety Modernization Act in its entirety, and it is a destructive, freedom-crushing law that will destroy the future of food in America.
    Remember, America has already lost control over its money supply to the Federal Reserve (nearly a hundred years ago). America has lost its health due to the medical industry and its profit-from-sickness agenda. Now we may lose our right to grow our own food and save our own seeds if Senate Bill 510 passes.
    This is a dangerous, tyrannical law that would thrust the American people into an age of darkness and malnutrition. It would criminalize many of the very people growing our food and turn food production into yet another corporate monopoly.
    Please take the time right now to contact your U.S. Senator and voice your strong opposition to this bill.
    Have You Heard The News? – Prison Planet.tv is Going Supernova! – Don’t Miss Out! Get Your Subscription Today!
    Survive
    22 Responses to “Senate Bill S 510 Food Safety Modernization Act vote imminent: Would outlaw gardening and saving seeds”
    1. NJTRT Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 6:51 am
    This ought to be a search term!
    THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!
    WE HAVE TO STOP THIS, ITS HARD ENOUGH TO GET HEALTHY FOOD NOW!!!!!
    Startover Reply:
    November 16th, 2010 at 10:41 am
    No, no! Its a blessing in disguise.
    Here is how it works.
    1) Plant Lettuce and Tomatoes
    2) Wait for the Federal Agents to come to your house
    3) Then get the barbque on
    Now its a complete meal
    Hermes Reply:
    November 16th, 2010 at 11:01 am
    Here is the list of sponsors and cosponsors. PLEASE NOTE, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE RUN OUT OF CONGRESS:
    Sen. Richard Durbin [D-IL] Sponsor
    Ben Nelson [D-NE]
    Tom Udall [D-NM]
    David Vitter [R-LA]
    CALL YOUR SENATOR – NOW!
    BR549 Reply:
    November 17th, 2010 at 5:30 am
    And when we protest or fail to comply with the registration and inspection process, we are then branded as criminals in obvious need of having our 2nd Amendment rights removed, which was one of the secondary motives behind the bill all along. They’re looking for any reason at all to get us “in the system”. Well, they are already in “our system”.
    These politicians all did this on purpose. This was no mistake; not with two years worth of polite letter writing and resistance pointing out, even to an idiot, what would have been blatantly obvious.
    2. traveler9878 Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 8:14 am
    It’s simple. You would think anyone comes to your home and tries to stop you from doing what you want with food that they would get their brains blown out. It’s going to happen. Someone is going to get it done. Some bastard is going to piss off one of these militia dudes with terminal cancer, diabetes, herpes, fibormialgia, aids, divorced, migraine headaches, high blood pressure, heart disease, bowel trouble, over weight, impotent and no job and not much reason to live, but I don’t see healthy militia doing s—.
    dedreckon Reply:
    November 16th, 2010 at 1:04 pm
    Tomatoes growing my garden are called bait………. for poaching guys wearing black suits and carrying MP-5s
    Startover Reply:
    November 17th, 2010 at 1:22 am
    Sunset Magazine has wonderful recipets for Poached Agents
    Just chop, grill, and serve with a light vinaigrette salad
    Mmmmmm
    3. tibet Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 9:07 am
    You know, I read a lot of the articles on prison planet and sometimes I think they’ve gone a little overboard. Things can’t be getting that bad that quickly. Then congress tries to pass a law like this one. After watching videos of police raiding raw milk sellers and acting like it was a big drug bust, I believe that if this bill passed, they would be cracking down on the tomato plants in your backyard, and bust you for sharing the excess crop with the members of your church. These people are evil. They seek to follow the desires of their father the devil. Needless to say, these desires are evil and destructive.
    Dave72 Reply:
    November 16th, 2010 at 10:48 am
    All government is illegitimate if you believe in freedom. To be governed is to be enslaved
    4. Elektracite Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 9:39 am
    All this govt control to make sure we can’t even grow our own food and yet none of the food from other countries is even checked at all. Pesticides and chemicals are freely used to grow the food without any regulation. That’s free trade.
    I will grow anything I want, when I want and sell it if I want and no govt is going to tell me not to. I will not be dependent on some GMO farmer plantation in Argentina to be able to live.
    This bill is intended to make American grown toxin free organic farming too expensive to compete with the factory farms and GMO plantations and foreign food goods, but I’m sure the foreign grown supposed organic food will go straight to market without any inspections or controls what-so-ever. Therefore, I believe Congress will pass this bill ASAP.
    That is why I know this bill is designed to further isolate Americans and make them totally dependent of the flow of foreign goods so that the supply can be shut off whenever the govt see’s fit to starve us into submission.
    5. Vic Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 9:51 am
    The concept of power has within it the inherent understanding of effort as force. Since thought attracts, you have brought to you the experience of effort, force and power. There are other experiences available that do not use this concept.
    6. Vic Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 9:52 am
    Your resources are used to lift one rocket and its payload into the orbit of this planet and then beyond. Yet you are visited by beings from other planets that enter and leave your planet’s gravitational field without this wasteful effort. Does this prove to you that there are other ways to accomplish movement without such wasteful and dangerous methods?
    Vic Reply:
    November 16th, 2010 at 9:53 am
    However the concept that thought once projected can be released to interact within itself and that it can produce an outcome beyond a controlled (desired) outcome is not understood.
    7. The Cynic Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 11:00 am
    They are Liars . . . They are Stupid . . . They are the “SCUM OF THE EARTH” . . .
    In my short life . . . I can not recall any thing they have done right . . .
    They do not work for Freedom . . . In this they lie
    They are ignorant . . . They are arrogant . . .
    If Sh*t has a life . . . It is in the Halls of this decrepit Government . . .
    They speak of security . . . and yet they push all sanity out of Life . . .
    Down with Monsanto . . . Down with Eugenics . . . Down with War . . . Down with Bullsh*t Government in all of its hideous manifestations . . .
    They say they want no revolution . . . but my money is on that it WILL occur.
    This time around . . . I dare say . . . there will be none of their sorry as*es left . . . For this . . . I Pray . . .
    I may no longer be here . . . but I know the world will then be able to sigh a long waited for breath of relief.
    Long Live . . . the “””TRUE SPIRIT OF AMERI”C”A ! ! ! “””
    Ameri”K”a is a land with an overflow of Zombies ( Stupid walking Corpses ) . . .
    If they will not heed the replete lessons of History . . . They shall relive it . . .
    This is no BS . . . it is Truth
    8. planetx Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 11:04 am
    Soon everything the goverment holds dearly will be gone. The Elite will be in there bunkers . These people would like to maintain control after the pole shift. Which is soon dont know the exact date the mayians have a calender that is more acurate than ours and is 8000 years old. Letting generations know there is a planet x crossing every 3600 years the next is in 2012 . Every civilization has written this down in stone. The only one hiding it is yours see book enoch that was taken out of bible by the catholics. It will tell you a about planet x. So look this up on the internet there is plenty of crediable evidence. So that being said your goverment will die and lose control. 90 percent of all humans will die during the pole shift event. This is serious you need to investigate if you want to live. Why do you think the goverment has hidden this from you? Why do you think the goverment told you there was no aliens? Hmmm Well quit being thoughtless do you think really your the only living inteligant life in the universe. Hmm come on now if your that stupid just look around your planet hmm let see the pymiads they tell you they dont know how they build it. Hmm maybe some inteligant aliens build the damn thing. s— its in all there writtings. We just blow it off as made up story. hmmm every damn civilization wrote the same story. Then the bible comes along 5000 plus years later or several pole shifts later. and changes the storeies tho the same just spun for your religon . hmm Noah story that was during a pole shift. Revolations fire from the sky that was during a pole shift. Sinking of Atlantis was during a pole shift. The list goes on and on. Is amazing how you can believe someone you can see built you out of sand and a rib. come on. It was a advance civilization that made you by fusing your cromozones thats why you have 46 instead you should have 48. Look it up verifi and believe. Yes they called noha crazy while he was building the ark. But it was true we go thru a pole shift every 3600 years while a planet passes us called planet x. There is hope you need to study what happens with this event you must be underground only 3 feet any more and you could die from cave in from world wide earthquakes. Plus winds will be up to 300 mph thats why you need to be below ground. Save up some supplies when the goverment starts doing even crazyer things like marshall law. Youll have supplies and can stay out of site . while they collect those running around and putting them in fema camps. Make no mistake this is happening in front of your eyes you will see the planet 7 weeks before its passing. Volcanic activity and earthquake activitiy will increase now until 2012 the passing. It going to get bad. prepare the only way you can live. Good luck
    9. bensonnosneb Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 12:44 pm
    Food Safety? From the same people who allow flouride in drinking water, cancer causing artifical sweetners, anti-biotic/hormone pumped meat and GMO to be consumed, probaly don’t have the publics interest at heart. I’m sure I left out a couple hundred other things they allow to pass as food, but you get the point. – The people will only revolt, when cables taken away.
    10. Matzo Man Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 12:59 pm
    I did contact my Senators, AS IF they will listen to me and not some “friend” lobbyist or corporate sponsor.
    We need to get rid of our two party dictatorship pronto!
    11. Ellis Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 1:13 pm
    With the TSA in charge ( they of the noddy scaner ) safety seems a bit wide of the mark.
    12. the sage Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 5:23 pm
    …touch my food…lose the hand…
    13. red_dust Says:
    November 16th, 2010 at 8:23 pm
    We just moved out of a very large city to a rural 2 acre place. We have well water, creek, an acre garden and assorted berries, grapes and fruit trees. Next year my garden will produce enough produce for 3 families. I’ve joined a community co-op that barters and sells food stuff from small farms and people like me. I also will be donating fresh food to our local community centers. Will this bill prohibite this type of activity? Will I be able to grow my own food for just my family? My family has always grown our own food and shared with our extended family who also grew and hunted their food. Will I still be able to do this? We have moved and set up this little garden to be part of a larger network of Eco-community networks to escape fromthe abusive industrial food system that is poisoning our land, abusing domestic animals and it’s employees and poisoning us in the name of profit.
    tibet Reply:
    November 16th, 2010 at 11:16 pm
    That’s probably the point. Keep the slaves from sneaking off the plantation.
    14. deweycee Says:
    November 17th, 2010 at 5:17 am
    this is siege warfare pure and simple. they have broken our backs financially. they won’t let us move around. our water is poisoned. now they want our food. do they really have to start hurling dead, diseased bodies and kegs of burning oil through you living room window? i have a horrible feeling that there will be some sort of food/housing crisis this winter to start off the cull. watch you backs people! the enemy is inside the gates!
    Join the discussion, sign up/login to post a comment!

8. this one seems to stay upto date…

9. MissRedhead23 says:

I believe that most politicians have the “vampire-vibe”: many people get angry because the pols do not listen actively. Politicians tend to make everything all about “gaining power” for whatever political party they are affilated with, not about what the people they represent want.
    Roseanne: I have been following your blog through a RSS feed on MyYahoo!. but I don’t see it update to the current blog posts. Can you (or one of your computer people) fix this? I enjoy learning about other points of view about politics & the world in general through your blog. I received an e-mail from you about Congressional term limits; I am in complete agreement with what you proposed. I forwarded it to my family; hopefully, they will get it & support limiting how long these career politicians stay in office!

10. Always liked you Roseane, just want to stay in touch! Ci

11. When you are “connected” and in Bliss, “it” comes from an endless source… and no one can steel that.
    And I believe that this can only be achieved by the essence of self love, and outward love.
    Love being the center not the side.
    Vampires to me are people who think that life has dealt them “radom” circumstances and that they have no part in any of their own creations.
    (((((((exhale))))))))

12. they usually have NO special talents. <—–correction

13. Why would you want to be, unless you missed the metaphor.
    ‘Vampires’are generally drama queens, or people with a pathological need to be the center of attention. Unfortunately they using having special talents that warrant it. SO they just end up pushy and obnoxious, AND THEY DON’T LISTEN TO A GD THING you are saying because you are just an audience to them. (A little venting there.)

14. I would suggest you make a mental note to spend less time with that person. I try to avoid scenes or be rude.

15. I’m going to try the copper wire thing too. Thanks P.J

Thank You P J-for copper wire tip!

17. Yes it’s in degrees

18. So pleased that u feel the benefits u r building a true vessel now

19. thank you for including me in your circle during meditation. this is the time of year my mania becomes apparent and any negative words can set it off and my mind just goes in circles and circles. so far this week i have noticed that anytime something negative has happened, i would start to follow my old pattern about obsessing over it, devoting my entire mind to misery and anger, but then i would go into sets of breathing and every time it has given me calmer nerves and the clarity needed to walk up out of a situation that could only end badly. i have more to say on this…

20. can everybody be a vampire sometimes?

21. im pretty sure i sucked the blood out o me inner vampiretta.

22. hey!
    am i the only one afraid of *being* a vampire?

23. this lady told me when feeling vampire vibe, to imagine copper surrounding you, like a copper tube around you. she also said that some copper wire in and on the corners of your place can help against haarp frequencies.

24. So what do you do when you feel your energy is being stolen? And is this the same thing as when people cannot stay on the topic?

25. i suffer from inertia!
    i tend to keep a thought galloping in the same direction even tho the conversation is trying to take a turn.
    Does that make me a vampire? 8-(