Oct

Pre-gay closet cases bully gays.

Straight people do not bully gays.  The self hatred of closet cases is being activated by fascists (who are all sexual degenerates) like Glenn Beck.  I see Glenn Beck dressing up in pink panties and a tutu at home while his very masculine wife uses a switch on his fat buttocks to calm him down, and keep him from using more cocaine.

Comments

1. glad he’s your ex.
    i’ve been trying to figure out why my gay dude couple neighbors are such assholes.

2. it’s true, there is a lot of discrimination within the gay community. my ex boyfriend used to say that he hated lesbians because “they weren’t a good representation of gay.” discrimination against transgender people within the gay community is pretty common too, which is equally terrible

SOO Real & Sadly True–i’ve seen these things happen also.

Can you imagine a world like this? I could cuz its where we are livin today. if people would only come to grips with how much they’d REALLY like to “love thy neighbor”! Most suicides ive known,( and bein genx firehorse1966 ive known my share) have been sexual identity related. Talk about preventable. Mind Control as distributed by mass media has done an effective job at stigmatizing any non straight bhavior. Within gay community Bisexuals are dscriminated against , viewed as traitors, dabblers, fencepole riders. Divide and conquer works every time.

what a superb bunch we would get w/ that breeding—lovin the humor you share !!!

6. been hearing ,80% are bisexual, 10% gay 10% straight.
    we should just use those straights for breeding.

likin this a lot. . .

8. One of my favorite truths: spaghetti’s only straight until it gets in hot water. :)

yes another really good point. . .

10. gays are all a little straight too

got into a deep conversation w/ a close friend about a decade ago about everyones a little gay-and realized then that it is how it’s suppose to be

12. everyones a little gay

too true! glen beck bein “bitched” out by his own she-male top. rich images! the biggest and loudest homophobes are many times dyin for some same sex action. taboos have clouded the fact that humans are bisexual and interest in same sex activities is natural and should b explored for a more balanced and creative human race.

14. Hi Roseanne! Just had to take this opportunity to actually say “Hello” to you. I have been a fan of yours forever! We are SOOO much alike- I write poetry, stories and can’t keep off a soapbox. Thank you for all the many, many years of keeping me roflmao! lol- You are wonderful! Betty Lou

i Have to agree with you & she has had a couple other dandies like this on here today also-what wit & humor !!! One of the many reasons we adore her !!!

16. lol, this was too funny.

17. So true. if only we knew then what we know now.
    i only had a few guys that had a hard on for me in school.
    The rest were cool.

18. junquetrunque says:

HAHAHAHA! i never laughed so hard roseanne….that was brilliant. love the visuals!!!! :)