Oct

My book!–

PREORDER FROM AMAZON HERE:  http://www.amazon.com/Roseannearchy-Dispatches-Farm-Roseanne-Barr/dp/1439154821

rw book cover.jpg

Comments

1. I followed this link to find your book tour, and can’t :(
    help a heiffer out??

2. I followed this link to find your book tour, and can’t :(
    help a heiffer out??

3. Gary W (Redskins77) says:

Hey Roseanne do you have a book tour scheduled yet or is it still in the works? I would imagine you going to want to get out there and promote the book a little.

4. Gary W (Redskins77) says:

5. eddypiehands says:

The best part is how the web community SKEWERED that bitch and she came out with some half-assed apology. That show is a series of fat jokes designed to appeal to the “Roseanne” audience. Except we ain’t stupid.

6. Kaylin Alida says:

I am pretty sure you’re cover made me laugh so loud, because it’s so cute its funny.
    Thankyouu!<3
    I needed to laughhh.

7. no botox

8. Actually, the more I look at your face on the cover of the book, the more..airbrushing? botox. Your white pearly teeth, reminds me of Rosie O’Donnell’s teeth. I don’t understand this fixation of edited body mega beautiful. When I get the book, I will get my magnifying glass and take a closer look.
    It is going to take me ages to read this book, because I have trouble with pronunciation, spelling + more. The day, when the internet arrived with spell check was a god send to me. Must admit I have improved alot. Considering, it was when I was about 13/14 until I was able to spell my middle name without help. I use to get embarrassed, when I had to ask people, how do I spell my name. So, I know your book for me, is going to be tough reading for me. But I am determined to read it. Alot of books I have, I am only able to get the gist of.

9. thanks eddy this bitch needs to go to the guillotine and will under roseannearchy–I am posting this –i thought that was me and dan in the pic!

10. eddypiehands says:
  11. Oh, and am I the only one who can hear Glen B crying about the cover of that book? Can anyone else hear the whimpering?

12. I’m just pissed that I wasn’t at that photo shoot.
    Congrats on the new book………just in time for the “burning”……..

13. Jan. 6th delivery for me. Can’t wait to read it. See Ya’ on the Best Seller List

Yes i’m also waiting for this Best Seller–1/4/11–Hooray!

15. …gonna be deivered to my kindle on 1/4/11! Hot damn! I can’t wait!

16. i love this.

17. I have just pre-ordered the book. Thanks

Dude, you command in uniform! Barr 2012 . Lovin the teeny bomb motif in tha background. Im gonna want tha hard cover edition 4 my coffee table!

19. THANKS DAN!

20. Is your book only going to be sold in the USA?. I don’t mind sending a $50 dollar note over.

“Baby You Got What IT Takes” Love It!

22. Can’t wait

23. you are too much (in the best way possible).

24. Gary W (Redskins77) says:

Well I did’nt see that one coming. Nice cover!

25. Gary W (Redskins77) says:

Well I did’nt see that one coming. Nice cover!

26. COngrats I will be lkn out for it.
    Is the cover negotiable? teehee

27. awesome! where can i get one?