Oct

fading light

light is most powerful at the new moon

It’s desire to share itself is not dispersed
Get ready to receive the singularity
at sundown
light the candles
at sundown your time
meet me in the aether 2 am
hawaii time
I will see you
we will connect
and battery up our souls for another week of
resistance and freedom
may peace prevail on earth!
Whatever harm you have caused in the world during the last week
will be transformed into pure awareness
and The Universe will correct any mispent
intention.
you are cleaning your memory cells tonight during a full moon, and probably the most important moon of the year
scorpio is the most negative of all moons (negative=the strong sucking force of gravity)
the darkest month attracts the most light–
this night we sew the fabric of miracles into the whole of our conciousness
to get ready for 8xLight of Hanukkah–(next moon–miracles manifest in the form of cleansing the cells, restoring the strength and purpose of Memory).

Comments

should say how Spiritual this grand tour is!!

Roseanne,i want to relate/update my Meditation progress–my third eye that you were able to open for me has opened even more-it feels wonderful & my awareness & over all outlook on everything has some if not a lot of heathy change. i’m craving more of your Powerful energies tonight @ 2AM.Much Love To You and GOD Bless You Like You Are!! and it has centered for me a lot more during this week!Thank You for This and for Being You!

feels like i’m bathed in peace and the high is very different

my mind & body is a very calm place to be now w/feeling of abundant peace prevails-i understand better now where the balance is suppose to be. Thank You Roseanne for sending/gifting me w/this—Much Love To You

5. tonight :)

Thank you for doing The MEDITATION 2AM Tonight Roseanne & Ditto like Barbara said Many Blessings !!

7. Gary W (Redskins77) says:

Ill be there to continue on my journey to freedom

8. Gary W (Redskins77) says:

Ill be there to continue on my journey to freedom

9. I’ll be there! What a fabulous post! Thank you, Roseanne! Sharing on facebook!
    Many Blessings!

Thank you for this post roseanne & for explaining – looking very forward to what you have said here,mom sofia who has crossed and myself dashus

11. Mommy’s a scorpio Nov. 6th
    I know the graviitational pull u talk of
    Linda HArt