Jun

live today kcaaradio.com

11-1 pm cali time—food politics revolution famiy & cyber–READING MARY DALY TODAY
call me 888-909-1050
torah for today:
I came to hollywood as a lightworker, and any who have read my first book know this about me. I chose as a child to break the evil spell of hollywood upon the minds and souls of women. Hollywood is where all Misogynistic mind control is manufactured, in order to spread the dis-ease of Patriarchy (worship of the Horny-god Satan).
SARAH PALIN IS THE WHORE OF BABYLON AS PROPHECIED BY JOHN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS—
yes John, you saw it right honey, but—you did not see the big picture, as you were only a man, and men cannot ever see the big picture, limited as they are by their own lack of empathy for women.
I am the only person on earth writing about the gyno-cide/witchburnings that are going on all over this planet right now. Not one man in power cares. Goldman Sachs took bets on how many starving children would die if water was removed from them, and they got a pay off if they were right. O daughters of Zion! weep for the world. Organs are harvested in war, by big farma. Oh my god i feel so much grief to hear of the level of evil capitalism has sunk to, and there is no need for that at all! Capitalism is the essence of freedom, it’s a tool to create wealth and well being. It must be applied by rational thinkers, and not by deviants! When applied by grandmothers, who serve in my cabinet, we can make all deserts bloom as the rose, and have peace. Jews, we must do it, and we can, so let’s!!— contact me if you are one of the 36 richest people on earth who no longer want to give your soul to satan, but choose instead to serve Oneness, Justice and Mercy, the tree of Life. (will anyone answer me? I still search the heavens for signs).
read my story: seeking contact, here.
Hollywood churns out the message: Patriarchy.
Satan’s goal is to kill Female Intelligence, including the web of life/earth’s atmosphere—Satan/Patriarchy can never stop killing. It has killed the entire world and so is now turning on itself.
The prophecies of the Mothers are being fulfilled now, Patriarchy is Dying. The spell was cast some six thousand years ago in the vow taken by those women, whom, at mt. sinai refused to remove their nose rings to be fired into a representation of the god Horus. “No” they said, “We are done will all Gods now. We have been given an alphabet and now we can control the elements themselves!” How happy the twelve tribes were when the women realized that they could all be exactly like Cleopatra, Isis.
They took a vow to return in the Age of Aquarius to help mankind cross over into becoming womankind. There are no men left now. They have destroyed themselves, by destroying the healers, and therefore the earth and all living things above below and in it. At this darkest hour, NOW, where everything is dying and getting ready to cook up into flames of civil war and brother against brother neighbor against neighbor, and dire poverty is coming to the United States, I have left some powerful meditation info here for those of you who might now be thinking of killing yourselves.
I say to you, that if there is a good reason for you to kill yourself, such as you have killed or had sex with a child, or sold one, then do it now, thank you. If however you are a child who was raped or sold or saw a member of your family murdered, and you have given up on the idea of a sane and Just God, please read my story of how I found the new god who is the old god, the one god, the mighty god. Jah Ho Ba (She that is Now). Search my writing here on R N A, the blueprint of God, and also search Goddess here…the meditations are all based on those practiced in Temple One and Two, under the Priestesses of David. (search house of david, tribe of david here too). {for kaballists only}.
My book has been moved to january, so buy one with your gift certificate to borders or barnes and noble, and other book sellers. I hope to do my first reading at the tattered cover in denver colo.

Comments

1. Go Rosie

SOS -So when you’re near us, Rosanne, can’t you hear our- SOS
    WE NEED YOU IN HAWAII!
    Linda Lingle, our governor just vetoed the most recent attempt at civil unions. This after months and months of supposed consideration. FUNNY thing is, she is as gay as a day in May, and deep in the closet. Another self- hating closet case in the world of politics. Why are so many of the women coming into political power such rightwing conservative beeeatches? We
    here in Puna fully support your Green Tea Party campaign. If only it could be a threefer, with you as the GOVERNOR here in paradise. Hawaii is being overrun by religious conservatives and all branches of the military/industrial monster. Help us before they bury us in depleted uranium and parasites of influence!
    ROSANNE FOR PRESIDENT/ BARR2012

3. Joseph Yoga says:

Roseanne. U r a righteous soul. Please run for president. I will call next kcaa show. I promise!

4. Julie Ann Mildred says:

The great whore of Babylon is one who wears a crown, makes everyone drink from the cup of her creation, swear allegience, pledges of secrecy, mortal enemies of the gods as a result of theft but the creation of the carrots that tempter her was a trap and did catch many.

5. bake sale sounds bitchen, can we give out VOTE*BARR*2012 stickers too?

IDEAS/SOLUTIONS for helping feed the hungry We are going to organize a group bake sale with medical marijuana baked goods. Everywhere that cannabis is cultivated, there is a lively side industry of bakers creating there signature goodies. We can base sales on donations, and maybe even have a judged competition.
    Here where we live there are laws for medical marijuana, but no dispensary to get it. We get the medicine to the people via our baking “ministry”. Part of the proceeds could be donated to the local food bank. Many people are helping feed people in non traditional ways. At the local farmers markets, us vendors have sliding scales, so that social justice is achieved via the more well off payin for the poor. Even if ultimately our net profit isnt record breaking. More Farmers markets in HAWAII and elsewhere need to accept food stamps. This is the only way the poor can afford healthy food. VOTE BARR 2012 “There is no liberty without truth” marydaly

7. Are you on shortwave radio? With all the talk about shutting down the internet, how will we be able to keep up with the domestic goddess?

8. What a super rap with Greg about eating raw and vampires within…while he helps you with diet and parasite cleanse and all please blog on and inspire us. I loved the talk about creating art, through inspiration and information we create the world we want to live in. And how funny can getting a colonic be but your chat with Greg had me in stitches.

9. Great rap today….it’s so true about the look of fear that comes over folks if you talk about anything too real. It’s a huge challenge figuring out how to get through those walls and layers of consciousness to cut the crap/break the lies/BS when those sold out head coped eyes look back at you…sheesh!
    I think we cast spells by looking into the heart mind connection of the person who is being full of shit and seeing what we see and saying what we say and knowing seeds of truth are metaphysically planted no matter what the physical reality sounds and looks like.
    You were so great with the fellow who was drinking…so clear and kind. Great breathing exercise/meditation for him, too cool the way you just engage with everyone!

10. Mark L Holland says:

To Payton
    I am not sure if you know it or not, but using all caps is usually considered to be the equivalent of yelling in another persons face.
    Just in case you did not know that.

11. THERE IS SOMETHING, THAT I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW.
    THERE IS AN ANSWER TO CANCER. 18 OTHER COUNTRIES ARE
    USING LAETRILE TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THEIR CANCER PATIENTS
    WHILE WE CONTINUE TO USE BARBARIC TREATMENTS, POISON CHEMO, BURNING RADIATION AND CARVING PEOPLE UP LIKE THANKSGIVING TURKEYS. IT’S CRIMINAL. LAETRILE IS NOT TOXIC. THAT’S A LIE TOLD BY THOSE WHO ARE GETTING RICH
    OFF THE HARMFUL TREATMENTS USED IN THE U.S. HALF OF OUR
    CANCER PATIENTS DON’T SURVIVE. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WERE GIVEN A FEW MONTHS TO LIVE, WHOSE LIVES WERE SAVED WITH
    LAETRILE. CLICK ON: http://WWW.1CURE4CANCER.COM AND READ:
    “WORLD WITHOUT CANCER”, BY G. EDWARD GRIFFIN THIS INFO WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE. CANCER IS CAUSED BY A VITAMIN
    DEFICIENCY BUT PHARMA CAN’T PATENT A VITAMIN.. SO THEY
    DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH. VITAMINS ARE CHEAP.
    THE BETTER HEALTH FOOD STORES CARRY APRICOT KERNELS. THEY
    ARE NOT TOXIC. THAT’S LIE. IF THEY WERE TOXIC, I’D BE
    DEAD, AS I CONSUME MY SHARE OF THEM EVERY DAY. I’M 73 YRS
    OLD & IN PERFECT HEALTH. MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR CALLS ME
    THE “ENERGIZER BUNNY”. I OWE MY GOOD HEALTH TO EATING THE FOODS, THAT PREVENT CANCER… MILLET AND APRICOT KERNELS. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. PLEASE, READ THE BOOK AND CLICK ON: http://WWW.1CURE4CANCER.COM & http://WWW.APRICOTPOWER.COM

12. Mark L Holland says:

Hi Rosie, long time no hear. I thought you cancelled your KCAA shows because of time constraints. Broke my heart when you did. If your back on the air, with a show today I will give a listen for you.
    It used to be a highlight for me to call into you guys on sundays before going into work. Well take care and good luck.

13. Vegas Tea Room says:

Rosie,
    Love the site redesign and thanks for enabling comments.
    You CONTINUE to rock!