Planks that I support for the USA PARLIAMENT
Please check out their Website at http://www.allpartysystem.org
1) A USA PARLIAMENT: We support a constitutional amendment to create a ‘US Parliament which can and will replace Congress. And the Check on this US Parliament is again the same U.S. Supreme court, which by this amendment would be forced to consider the issues put forth by the US Parliament and thereby forced to make a ruling.
2) FEDERAL RESERVE: Nationalize the Federal Reserve Banking system, and place it under direct control of the Federal Government. And forbid any and all private interests from being involved in the production of currency.
3) As to the fact that the current system of government is broken; and when something is broken you tear it back down to the basics and rebuild it in a more efficient manner; the first order of business is to restore government to within the bounds set forth in the U.S. Constitution. Any amendments or changes must be approved by majority vote of the People and those elected to serve.
4) The US shall not engage in any action of war against another country or people. Violence begets violence. To extend the Olive Branch of Peace, we must be open to listen to other solutions besides our own. We must close all foreign bases and reduce our military to that which is needed to protect its citizens and its borders. You cannot have Peace with a military presence to enforce it.
5) VOTING SYSTEMS: Abolish the electoral college. Adopt the Sainte-Lague parliament seat distribution system, TO ELECT LEADERS BASED ON POPULAR VOTE WITHOUT INTERFERENCE OF CONTROL BY ANY GROUP.
6) CORPORATE LAW: Implement a state or federal law that encourages corporate bylaws to use ranked choice voting in electing their board of directors and that requires 50% of the BoD to be workers and 50% to be shareholders with the CEO holding the additional vote. Prohibit equation of corporations to people with inherit rights.
7) CORPORATE LAW: Overturn the citizen’s united ruling that 80% of America is opposed to. Add a constitutional amendment that says corporations are not people and that corporations are forbidden to lobby or give money DIRECTLY to political campaigns. And are specifically limited in the amounts Corporations can give per year to any PAC, or Candidate for office, and such non-tax deductible donations must all be publicly disclosed for all to see.
8) FREE SPEECH: RE-ESTABLISH THE PUBLIC AIRWAVES IN THE U.S. SO THAT POLITICAL CANDIDATES ARE GIVEN EQUAL TIME FOR FREE AT REASONABLE INTERVALS IN DAILY PROGRAMMING DURING CAMPAIGN SEASON. The same should extend to other media. Re-establish the Fairness doctrine. Remove restrictions on the free flow of information.
9) ECONOMY: Bona fide criminal investigations into white collar crimes with full prosecution and severe sentencing of those convicted of wrongdoing. Real investigations for the many white collar criminals that crashed the US economy.
10) DRUG WAR: End the drug war at the federal level, (by restoring the amendment process and putting forth amendments to LEGALIZE AND OR CRIMINALIZE DRUGS.) and let states decide to legalize (/ CRIMINALIZE) marijuana and regulate (ANY) hard drugs, WHICH IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED IN THE u.s. CONSTITUTION, AND MADE CLEAR BY AMENDMENT.)
11) HEALTH CARE: a) A tax based expansion of medicare taxation on all workers, to the point of offering that national insurance plan for all the people under the age of 65, but limited to true emergencies and yearly checkups and otherwise tests which doctors insist are needed. (meaning free healthcare, but not cushy everything you want once a week healthcare which some (some) often do, but honest aS everything YOU ACTUALLY NEED healthcare.)
b) The existing HMO systems can remain as supplementary, faster, better service care systems, which offer faster more convenient services, as the result of paying into said HMO systems. Meaning, for profit care can remain, if it actually provides extra services to its members, while all rational and reasonable real needed care for the masses would be provided as by the national system.
c) The payment scale for this national plan would be set to what medicare is now, and adjusted as is reasonable over time.
d) As part of this national plan, a form of nationalized cheaper testing for all biological samples (blood tests), is needed to provide the affordable means to encourage testing by doctors, and doing everything to motivate doctors to investigate their patients problems to the utmost, and do to this, requires cheap and efficient and trustworthy testing. Yet again, still allow private testing to service HMO’s and other systems, who service private clients for profit.
UNIVERSAL SINGLE PAYER HEALTH CARE!!
12) CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: Restore the only legal system mentioned in the U.S. constitution and most state Constitutions, which is the Common Law legal system. It is the legal system our nation enjoyed since its beginning up until `1933, when FDR began to use emergency war powers to do unconstitutional things, AND WE DEMAND TO REPEAL AND REVERSE THE CHANGING OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN 1938, and thereby end the implementation of statute laws over the people, as under the Common Law the government is prevented from ever writing laws to control the free people. That is what the Common Law legal system did, AND WAS FOR, TO PROTECT US FROM THE GOVERNMENT ABUSE OF THE PEOPLE BY ENDLESS LAW MAKING.
13) EDUCATION: Make legal terms every day common language instead of Latin or other specially designed terms. Require statutes and regulations to be written in everyday common language.
14) The United States should take the initiative toward global disarmament by eliminating nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.
15) Withdraw U. S. troops and weapons from other countries, and reallocate the resulting “peace dividend” for social benefit..
16) Convert from a military to a peace-oriented economy, with jobs for displaced workers.
17) Self-determination for all nations and peoples of the world, including Puerto Rico and all U. S. territories.
18) No prison labor for private profit.
19) Support the right of working people to keep and bear arms.
20) Democratic elections through proportional representation; full political, social and economic rights for resident non-citizens.
21) Honor treaties with Native American nations; recognize California’s Native American nations. Defend and extend Native American rights and sovereignty.
22) Provide full free quality public education through university level. Teach the history of workers’ struggles and labor’s creation of society’s wealth and progress.
23) Scientific and technological research to benefit ordinary people, not the capitalists.
24) Free high-quality health care for everyone, including birth control, abortion, pre-natal and childhood health care. No forced sterilizations.
25) Promote conservation and develop solar and other renewable energy to replace nuclear power and fossil fuels.
26) End environmental racism: no toxic dumping in anyone’s back yard.
27) Promote an environmentally sound agricultural system which meets human needs and protects farm workers’ labor rights and standard of living.