facts from my friend julia at:
Good Karma Public Relations
[“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy.
Cowardice asks the question: Is it safe? Expedience asks the question: Is it politic? Vanity asks the question: Is it popular? But conscience asks the question: Is it right?
And a time comes when man must take a stand that’s neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because it’s right.” – Martin Luther King Jr.]
Subject: A REPUBLICAN ROLE CALL…Democrats are next…stay tuned.
I wonder which PAC group this 100% true leverage list could have come from?
Republican Senator Larry Craig pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct following his arrest by an undercover police officer stationed in the airport men’s room who said the senator had behaved like a man soliciting sex.
Republican Rep. Mark Foley resigned amid reports that he had sent sexually explicit Internet messages to at underage male pages.
A day after Republican Senator David Vitter acknowledged being involved with the so-called D.C. Madam. new revelations linked him to a former madam in New Orleans
U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Randall Tobias’ name was found on the client list of a Washington DC escort service.
Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges.
Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a minor working as a congressional page.
Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger had sex with a 16 year old when he was 28.
Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with a juvenile and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks, an advisor to a California assemblyman, was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
Republican preacher Stephen White was arrested after allegedly offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
Republican talk show host Jon Matthews of Houston was indicted for indecency with a child, including exposing his genitals to a girl under the age of 17.
Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling confessed to molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
Republican Party leader Paul Ingram of Thurston County, Washington, pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
Republican St. Louis Election Board official Kevin Coan was arrested and charged with trying to buy sex from a 14-year-old girl whom he met on the Internet.
Republican politician Andrew Buhr, former committeeman for Hadley Township Missouri, was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
Republican politician Keith Westmoreland, a Tennessee state representative, was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to minors under 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15 year old girl.
Republican legislator, Richard Gardner, a Nevada state representative, admitted to molesting his two daughters.
Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
LOOK AT THESE CONSERVATIVE SCUMBAGS:
Matthew Glavin, President of the Conservative Legal Foundation (which attempted to destroy Clinton for his sexual conduct), was arrested in Atlanta , GA in 2000. He was arrested for masturbating in front of an undercover male police officer, and trying to fondle him. He plead no contest to a similar charge in 1996.
Republican fund-raiser and president of the Conservative Legal Affairs Council, Richard Delgaudio, pleaded guilty in Baltimore, Maryland to production of child pornography. During the 1990’s Delgaudio called Clinton “a lawbreaker and a terrible example to our nation’s young people.” Delgaudio pleaded guilty to committing a lewd sexual act with a child on film.
Republican California Assemblyman Steve Samuelian who ran as a “conservative’s conservative,” has been caught a second time (first time in 1998) by police attempting to solicit sex from prostitutes in Fresno , California .. He is married.
Conservative Christian leader Randall Terry, most notable for his leadership of the radical anti-abortion organization “Operation Rescue,” and the traditional marriage Christian group “Loyal Opposition,” has left his wife Cindy, after allegations of extramarital affairs with several women,both married and unmarried. Terry’s own pastor at Landmark Church in Binghamton, NY, Daniel J. Little, said he is “shocked and bewildered” at Terry’s actions.
Henry Hyde (R-Illinois): had a five-year affair with a married woman with kids,eventually breaking up her family. This from Mr. Christian Coalition himself.
Bob Barr (R-Georgia): the principal sponsor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act, has been married three times. And at a party in 1992, Barr actually licked whipped cream off the breasts of two women? Now that’s family values.
Former Republican Speaker of the House Bob Livingston (R-Louisiana): admitted to having several adulterous affairs. Had to resign because of it.
Newt Gingrich (R-Georgia): divorced wife as she recovered from cancer surgery.
Also allegedly had oral sex in the driveway of his wife’s home with a woman not
Dick Armey (R-Texas): as an economics professor before entering Congress, was accused of sexually harassing female students, according to the Dallas Observer.
John Peterson (R-Pennsylvania): has been accused of sexual harassment and hostile-work-environment claims by six women.
Dan Burton (R-Indiana):had illegitimate child. Never kept in contact with child and refused to give child his last name.
Helen Chenoweth (R-Idaho): one of first to condemn Clinton , admitted to having an extramarital affair herself.
J.C. Watts (R-Oklahoma): has said “Character is simply doing right when no one is looking.” Watts has tried to cover up his out-of-wedlock child.
John Schmitz ( R-Orange County , CA ), former congressman (1970’s) and one-time presidential candidate (one of the original family values conservatives): had his career ended when it was discovered that he had two out-of-wedlock children. His daughter Mary Kay LeTourneau, made national headlines when as a school teacher, she was arrested twice for having sex with an underage boy (13 years old), of which she had two children by. She is currently in jail.
Conservative pastor Terry Smith of Canyon Creek Baptist Church in Texas, was issued a Notice to Appear in court for stealing condoms from the local Skaggs Alpha Beta store in Plano, Texas. Two co-workers at the church, Mary Miller and Debbie Coleman, said Smith made unwanted sexual advances to them, possibly explaining his need for condoms.
Former Conservative Christian Television Evangelist Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker were relinquished of their pastoral positions after Bakker was found guilty and jailed for financial improprieties. He was also known for bizarre sexual practices including alleged “group sex” activities with several male staffers and a female staffer.
Former Conservative Christian Television Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart, had to resign from his TV ministry after being caught masturbating with a prostitute.
Ken Calvert (R-California): said this of Clinton : “We can’t forgive what occurred between the President and Lewinsky.” Calvert, a Christian Coalition ally, was caught by police in 1993 receiving oral sex from a prostitute. His ex-wife also sued him for failure to pay alimony.
Embattled former republican Rep. John Sweeney pleaded guilty to driving drunk under a deal that will cost him a $1,000 fine but spare him any time in jail. When the married Sweeney was pulled over, a 23 -year-old female passenger was sitting on his lap authorities said. Sweeney is a former STOP-DWI coordinator in Rensselaer County. This is the same pillar of society that grabbed his wife “by the neck and pushed her around the house.
Passionately anti-gay Alabama Attorney General Troy King was caught (by his wife) in a homosexual relationship.
AND THE BEAT GOES ON…LA DI DA DI DAAAA….
* Robert Bauman (Republican Congressman and pedophile),
* Dan Crane (Republican Congressman who had sex with a female Congressional page),
* Richard Dasen (Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups who was also caught pimping out 15 year old girls),
* Brian Doyle (Deputy Press Secretary of Homeland Security who propositioned a 14 year old girl over the Internet)
* Nicholas Elizondo (director of the Young Republican Federation, who molested his 6-year Larry Dale Floyd (Republican Constable in Denton County, TX, was arrested July 2005 for allegedly crossing state lines to have sex with an 8-year old child)
* Mary Foley (Republican Congressman who resigned from Congress, September 29, 2006, regarding controversial emails he wrote to a former male page. In addition, it was discovered that Foley had sent a series of sexually explicit instant messages to numerous pages. In one message, he wrote “Do I make you a little horny?” In another, he stated “You in your boxers, too?”…Well, strip down and get naked.
* JOHN FUND of the Wall Street Journal, was a prominent anti-abortion columnist and GOP fund raiser. He lost his position after it was revealed that he impregnated the daughter of an old girlfriend and then encouraged her to abort his child. It’s obvious that Fund’s biggest Fundraiser was pedophilia.
* Richard Gardner (Republican candidate for Nevada Assembly District 34, who admitted to molesting his two daughters.)
* Philip Giordano (former Mayor of Waterbury, CT, is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls. This case is the worst I have ever seen,” said U.S. District Judge Alan Nevas in passing sentence. “Your conduct is the worst I have ever seen. I’ve seen drug dealers, murderers. What you did is indescribable.”)
* Mark Grethen (who was to be honored in Washington D.C. as Republican of the Year, an honor bestowed upon him by Representative Tom Davis of Virginia. The problem was that Grethen couldn’t make it to the awards ceremony since he was convicted of six counts of sex crimes involving children. He will be in the Deep Meadow Correctional Facility until September 25, 2024.)
* Mark Harris (West Bend, WI Alderman, was described as a “good military man” and “churchgoer”. He was sentenced to 12 years in prison for repeated sexual assault of a young girl. The molestation began when she was 11 years old, and continued over a two year period.)
* Harold Scott Heldreth (Republican anti-abortion activist, gained fame when he was arrested for attempting to cross police lines to take water to Terri Shiavo. According to the right-to-lifers, he is a real hero for the un-born. However, Heldreth doesn’t fare so well for the living; He is a convicted child rapist in Florida.)
* Mike Hintz (First Assembly of God youth pastor, who was commended by Bush during the 2004 presidential campaign as “a real champion for decency.” He signed an ad that called for criminally prosecuting businesses that sell porn. Among his other achievements, Hintz urged teens to avoid pursuing romantic relationships in favor of getting closer to God. Hintz surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile whom (you guessed it) he’d been counseling for emotional problems.)
* Earl Kimmerling (who gained statewide attention in Indiana by fighting a gay couple’s attempts to adopt an 8-year-old girl, who at the time was under Earl’s foster care. The Kimmerlings and their pastor, Brad Brizendine of Center of Faith Church, launched a campaign opposing homosexual adoption. Republican representatives also took up the issue by proposing a bill to ban gay adoptions in Indiana. More than likely, the real reason Kimmerling waged his custodial campaign was that he wanted the girl all to himself. He was charged with molesting her and was sentenced to 40 years in prison.)
* Lawrence King, Jr. (Republican activist who embezzled funds from the credit union which he managed. The money was said to have been funneled to help organize child sex parties at the White House during the 1980’s See Paul Robert Balach, Charles K. Dutcher & Craig J. Spence.)
* Jon Matthews (neo-conservative talk show host, wjp was sentenced to seven years’ probation for exposing his genitals to an 11-year-old girl. On his show he often voiced the view that those who crossed the law deserved little mercy and harsh punishment. Well, he seems to have received an abundance of mercy and zero harsh punishment from the Liberal court…but he probably didn’t complain.)
* Jeffrey Patti (Republican Committee Chairman, who was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.)
* Beverly Russell (Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader, admitted to an incestuous relationship with his stepdaughter, Susan Smith, whose name was later prominent in the newspaper headlines for having drowning her two children.)
* Fred Smeltzer (Republican City Councilman (Lancaster, PA), who pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl at a Delaware campground, and served 6 months in prison. In a court affidavit, an acquaintance of Smeltzer’s claimed that he had raped his daughter at this campground. Due to laws which shield children’s identities in matters such as these, it was not revealed (but evident) that she was the actual victim of this crime. Smeltzer is now a registered sex offender.)
* Craig J. Spence (Republican lobbyist, was part of a major White House scandal during the 1980’s. Children from orphanages in Nebraska were transported around the United States by top Republican officials in order to engage in child sex orgies with America’s ruling elite. Spence took friends and male prostitutes on late-night sexcursions to the White House. Spence also faced cocaine and gun possession charges. Unfortunately, this Republican really fell on his sword. He was found dead in a Boston hotel room. )
* David Swartz (Republican County Commissioner in Richmond County, OH), who pleaded guilty to molesting two girls, which began at ages 6-7. Swartz admitted in court to having sex with the first girl. It was learned that the molestation took place for a decade. The 2nd occurred over a period of 5 years. He was sentenced to 8 years in prison.)
* Robin Vanderwall (GOP strategist, Citadel Military College graduate, and 3rd year law student at Pat Robertson’s Regent University. He was also director of Faith & Family Alliance. Vanderwall helped funnel money from Jack Abromoff to Ralph Reed. In 2002, he was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex with (what he thought were) children over the Internet. Like Brian J. Doyle, Vanderwall had played into a police sting operation. The Internet seems to be a favorite tool of GOP pedophiles.)
* Jim West (Republican Mayor of Spokane, WA who supported a bill which, if it hadn’t failed, would have barred gays and lesbians from working in schools, day-care centers and some state agencies. He also voted to bar the state from distributing pamphlets telling people how to protect themselves from AIDS. To prove his worthiness with other family values Republicans, he proposed legislation that would criminalize “any touching of the sexual or other intimate parts of a person” among unmarried teenagers. As it turns out, the reason West was so viscious was that he was deep in the closet: West had a sexual affair with an 18 year old boy, and he propositioned what he thought was a high school senior over the Internet, offering an internship at City Hall for services rendered. The boy, we learn, was actually a computer consultant, hired by a newspaper to verify the mayor’s identity and presence on Gay.com. In other words, Jim was caught with his virtual pants down.)
* Keith Westmorland (Republican State Representative from Florida, who was charged with seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16. Shortly thereafter, he committed suicide. Ironically, Rep. Westmoreland had a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.)
* Stephen White (better known to Penn students as Brother Stephen, was vocal in his condemnation of gays and sexual promiscuity in his campus preaching. He was also known for his abrasive methods and harassment of students as they passed him on campus. You can add Brother Stephen to the list of GOP closet pedophiles. He was sentenced to jail after soliciting a 14-year-old boy, offering $20 to perform oral sex on him.)
STOP REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILIA
* Republican Party Chairman Donald Fleischman was charged with two counts of child enticement, two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a child and a single charge of exposing himself to a child.
* Republican prosecutor John David Roy Atchison was arrested for soliciting sex from a 5-year old girl, then killed himself three weeks later. At the time of his arrest, Atchison was an “assistant U.S. attorney” appointed by President Bush’s attorney general.
* Republican city councilman John Bryan killed himself after police began investigating allegations that he had molested three girls, including two of his adopted daughters, ages 12 and 15.
* Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.
* Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.
* Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for having sex with a 14-year old boy.
* Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and 13.
* Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year old girls.
* Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days in jail for molesting two boys — ages ten and 12 — during a six-year period.
* Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.
* Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after “sexually explicit” emails surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year old boy.
* Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.
* Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.
* Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd pleaded guilty to charges of soliciting sex from an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
* Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
* Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.
* Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano pleaded guilty to fondling a 14-year-old girl .
* Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.
* Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
* Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
* Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.
* Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
* Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six to 18 months in prison.
* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
* Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.
* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
* Republican pastor Mike Hintz , whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign , surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
* Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.
* Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
* Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
* Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
* Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
* Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child and was arrested again five years later on the same charge.
* Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
* Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
* Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer.
* Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
* Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
* Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
* Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
* Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
* Republican preacher Stephen White , who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced prison after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
* Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.
* Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
* Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
* Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
* Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
* Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
* Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl .
* Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
* Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
* Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
* Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
* Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
* Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
* Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
* Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz , was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
* Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
* Republican city councilman Mark Harris , who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,” was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
* Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
* Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.
* Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
* Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.
* Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr. , was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
* Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency. See excerpt of one prisoner’s report here and his full report here .
** Republican Party Chairman, Donald Fleischman of Brown County , now facing felony pedophile charges in Wisconson:
The criminal complaint faxed from the DA’s office 10/12/07 :
** Alan Fabian, Republican, not just a donor but Chairman of Mitt Romney’s National Finance Committee, August 2007, charged with 23 counts of bankruptcy fraud, mail fraud, money laundering, obstruction of justice, and perjury. Federal Grand Jury indicted Fabian for making $32 million in false purchases of computer equipment to pay for his lavish habits. Prosecutors are seeking $32 Million worth of Fabian’s assets, including beach real estate, property in Maryland , and a yacht.
** Also, Mitt Romney’s Utah Campaign Finance Chairman, Robert Lichfield, Republican, forced to step down due to allegations of abuse and fraud. June 2007
Also, of interest. Mitt Romney’s rap sheet: http://romneyfacts.com/issue_rap.php
** Michael Flory, Republican, President/Head of Young Republicans Federation, Bush campaign leader and GOP activist, convicted of rape that took place at Young Republicans convention. Upon the sentence to prison that took place Friday, September 14, 2007 , Judge quoted saying, “I’m sickened that he is an attorney.” http://www.cleveland.com/news/…
** John David Atchison, Republican, Federal Prosecutor from Florida , indicted September 18, 2007 on child sex charges. He was arrested after sting was set up online to catch child rapists. He was seeking sex with a 5-year old.
** Thomas Ravenel, Republican from South Carolina, State Treasurer and Chairman of Rudolph Giuliani’s election campaign, indicted on cocaine charges. Ravenel is charged with distribution of cocaine. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19317367/
** State Rep, Bob Allen, (R from Florida ) Also McCain’s Florida campaign manager. Caught in the men’s room soliciting gay sex and arrested: http://www.local6.com/problemsolvers/13664897/detail.html -disgusting… http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2007/07/bob-allen-arres.html
** Joey DiFatta, Republican, councilman running for State Senate recently (Oct, 2007) from campaign when it was discovered he was detained twice for “lewd behavior” in public restrooms. http://blog.nola.com/times-picayune/2007/10/difatta_twice_detained_in_lewd.html
** Rudy Giuliani (Republican) hires Alan Placa (Republican) even AFTER he was indicted for Sexual Abuse of Children: http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/11227.html
-Giuliana uses taxpayer money to chauffeur his mistress to secluded places for sexual liaisons, as well as provide her two NYPD detectives to act as body guards (this after 9/11 when the city needed its police after many were killed due to terror attack) and drive her in undercover car to visit her parents, etc:
Also in above report by Daily News, Giuliani made police take his mistress’s dog on walks while on duty.
– City of NY Comptroller, under Bloomberg, uncovers unusual accounting tricks used by Giuliani to hide his travel expenses (many to his Hampton’s love shack with his mistress) and bury (make secret) over $400,000.00 in expenses. Comptroller notifies Mayor Bloomberg of his find:
** Mark Foley (R-Fl.) – Scandal involving young boys, congressional pages:
..other Republican congressman knew about Congressman Mark Foley’s attraction to young boys all the way back in the year 2000, but covered it up: http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/…
** Glen Murphy, Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party, and President of the Young Republicans National Federation, arrested for attempting to perform fellatio on a sleeping man, and it wasn’t the first time he was caught doing this: http://www.news-tribune.net/breakingnews/local_story_219210228.html
> OK – this is a gay/lesbian newspaper from SanFran, but what an interesting headline (warning: adult language): http://www.sfbaytimes.com/?sec=article&article_id=6710
**Another Republican, a top Bush campaign official, now in prison. Convicted of jamming Democratic phone lines on election day to prevent the poor and elderly from getting rides to the polls: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/16/AR2006051601712.html
** Lets not forget who GW Bush’s A#1 corporate campaign contributor and individual campaign contributor was in the 2000 election cycle. None other than: Corporate – ENRON, Individual – Kenneth Lay. In fact, I personally went to see Bush when he came to my town during the campaign. He gave a speech at the airport, and right behind him was the jet he was using to travel the country in. The corporate jet he was using belonged to Kenneth Lay, head of ENRON.
** Alphonso Jackson, (Republican) Bush appointee to HUD, resigns while under Criminal investigation:
Reportedly killed and ended contracts of any business that had identifiable Democrats running it.
** Orlando Cabrera, (Republican) Bush appointee to HUD, Undersecretary for Public and Indian Housing, under Alphanso Jackson resigns the day the investigation into HUD contract practices (contracts only for proven Republicans) is made public:
**Senator Larry Craig, (R-Idaho) – Caught in the mens room for lewd conduct, solicitation of gay sex. He pleaded guilty (August 2007) http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/08/27/sen-larry-craig-r-idaho-arrested/
** Senator Ted Stevens, (R-Alaska) – Contractors busted in the investigation of the Republican Alaskan “Corrupt Bastards Club” (no kidding-that’s what they called themselves) leads right to the Senators doorstep. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/30/AR2007073001427.html
> Yes, that is exactly what the busted Republicans called themselves. See for yourself: http://www.adn.com/news/government/story/8144643p-8038526c.html
** Pete Kott, (R-Alasaka) State Rep, just found GUILTY of corruption. A member of the “Corrupt Bastards Club” – the FBI said that CBC (letters on hats and shirts they made as a joke) stood for two things, not just the above, but some “members” of this exclusive Republican club said it stood for “Corrupt Bastards Caucus” Guilty verdict – September 25, 2007 http://www.adn.com/news/politics/fbi/story/9330536p-9245638c.html
facts from my friend julia at: